Mateusz Bogusz

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
dester23
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Mateusz Bogusz

Post by dester23 »

Is having a really good perfomances in the second division of Spain. The level here is like championship, maybe a little less competitive.

If he keeps like that the next year will be in the first team without a doubt.
Bally
First Team
First Team

Post by Bally »

faaip wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:10 pm I think he is the Klich replacement but Klich hasn't faded at all really. Roberts form also a factor I would have thought.
Klich hasn't faded at all? Really for me he's shown he's not good enough for the premier league
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Well done dragging up a quote from 2 months ago and pre season.. He was going well in the prem till the hip issue and was Poland's best player at the Euros... He then got Covid apparently, I don't know your position on that disease but I hear it can leave you low for a bit ...

Lets see, 4th on the MOTM table despite missing a game or two ... I stand by my statement then as I stand by LUFC now
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

https://motleedsnews.com/news/leeds-uni ... an-offers/

Has had loan offers.

Is still a month away from even training.

May stay here.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Signed a three year contract with LA FC in the States on March 31st of this year apparently
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Need i comment re another of Ortas superstars.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
BlackHillsPaul
First Team
First Team

Post by BlackHillsPaul »

Bogusz is settling in at LAFC. He’s getting minutes on what is arguably the best team in MLS. I think he is a good example of a young player that needs a reset. And he is part of a trend of young players from especially Eastern Europe coming to MLS to get another chance.
Football/Futbol/Soccer