Marko...WHY ?

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Marko...WHY ?

Post by 1964white »

Why oh why Marko ?

You'll have a long wait if you are expecting a match report or a response to your post from WR

Due to your insulting behaviour with comments directed to him such as troll, pompous, obnoxious WR or Riot to some has taken the decision to quit MOT, handing in his resignation of his account to the mods....well done Marco you achieved what you set out to do & i suspect you'll retreat back to LUST/Waccoe or whereever you came from now !
WR was a well-respected poster on this forum...yes i & others have had our disagreements with WR but i'm sure i can say on behalf of several posters we had a mutual respect for each other. I often had battles with the great man but we kissed & made up as buddies do. WR is a decent, honest, family man & a true Leeds fan to boot....On here i have lost a friend who has showed nothing but kindness to me on & away from the forum...I see WR/Riot at home & away games & once again had a good laugh with him & Pat today, believe me he is very funny man :-D
Last edited by 1964white on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
patlufc
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: Marco...WHY ?

Post by patlufc »

1964white wrote:Why oh why Marco ?

You'll have a long wait if you are expecting a match report or a response to your post from WR

Due to your insulting behaviour with comments directed to him such as troll, pompous, obnoxious WR or Riot to some has taken the decision to quit MOT, handing in his resignation of his account to the mods....well done Marco you achieved what you set out to do & i suspect you'll retreat back to LUST/Waccoe or whereever you came from now !
WR was a well-respected poster on this forum...yes i & others have had our disagreements with WR but i'm sure i can say on behalf of several posters we had a mutual respect for each other. I often had battles with the great man but we kissed & made up as buddies do. WR is a decent, honest, family man & a true Leeds fan to boot....On here i have lost a friend who has showed nothing but kindness to me on & away from the forum...I see WR/Riot at home & away games & once again had a good laugh with him & Pat today, believe me he is very funny man :-D
Well said 64.
Yes we did have a good laugh, made up for the dross on the pitch :-D I'm sure we will have many more too :lol:
Last edited by patlufc on Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EVERYTHINGLEEDS
MeeTa
Manager
Manager
Twitter: @EirikOstrem

Post by MeeTa »

What? where? when?
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Post by becchio bear »

Doesn't mean to say his account has been deleted. Others have asked for their accounts to be deleted and have been ignored. :roll: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
patlufc
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by patlufc »

Ps, hope the mods reading this take note and act on it!!
EVERYTHINGLEEDS
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

becchio bear wrote:Doesn't mean to say his account has been deleted. Others have asked for their accounts to be deleted and have been ignored. :roll: :bear:

They shouldn't be. I've just PM'd him so I know his account is still active.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Post by Ronan »

becchio bear wrote:Doesn't mean to say his account has been deleted. Others have asked for their accounts to be deleted and have been ignored. :roll: :bear:
BB...naughty naughty !! :whip:
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......
patlufc
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by patlufc »

He doesn't need his account deleting he will just not come on forum or post.
EVERYTHINGLEEDS
Gurj
Manager
Manager

Post by Gurj »

Leon, have to say very harsh and wrong to pin this on Marko.

WR is without Doubt LUFC through and through, but over several months he posted a lot of imflammatory posts, talking down to many posters in a very condescending " I am better than you " mode so in my opinion he gave as good as he got on the forum and therefore is, and pardon the pun, NOT whiter than white in terms of upsetting people on here.
Last edited by Gurj on Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LEEDS AND FOREVER PROUD TO BE !!
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar

Post by becchio bear »

patlufc wrote:
He doesn't need his account deleting he will just not come on forum or post.
He put though that he wanted his account "resigning" or such thing. attention seeking like others on here :roll: :bear:
joelufc20
First Team
First Team

Post by joelufc20 »

marco you are a bellend of the highest order. although i dont agree with riots love of bates he is free to have his opinion as do the rest of us. id be sad if riot left as he offers an alternitve opinion. silky is anoither who is missed
REST IN PEACE GARY SPEED LEEDS UNITED LEGEND

[url}http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/gallery ... n-pictures[/url]
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar

Post by becchio bear »

joelufc20 wrote:marco you are a bellend of the highest order. although i dont agree with riots love of bates he is free to have his opinion as do the rest of us. id be sad if riot left as he offers an alternitve opinion. silky is anoither who is missed
If riot has left cos of marco it is up to Riot? :bear:
patlufc
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by patlufc »

becchio bear wrote:
He put though that he wanted his account "resigning" or such thing. attention seeking like others on here :roll: :bear:
He hasn't made it common knowledgethat he was going like some do, he just went. It is 64 who has broardcast to everyone so can't say it's attension seeking.
EVERYTHINGLEEDS
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar

Post by becchio bear »

patlufc wrote:
He hasn't made it common knowledgethat he was going like some do, he just went. It is 64 who has broardcast to everyone so can't say it's attension seeking.
True Pat, sorry if it came across as anything else :| :bear:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Gurj wrote:Leon, have to say very harsh and wrong to pin this on Marko.

WR is without Doubt LUFC through and through, but over several months he posted a lot of imflammatory posts, talking down to many posters in a very condescending " I am better than you " mode so in my opinion he gave as good as he got on the forum and therefore is, and pardon the pun, NOT whiter than white in terms of upsetting people on here.
Gurj i will defend all my friends on here if i feel the need is required

Marco started his wind-up yet again on the Leeds v Watford thread so i reacted & thought i'd put him in the picture...if folk take offence to my defence of WR that is completely upto those individuals

Sadly conflicts occur on all forums but i won't stand by & watch a friend be mocked by anyone....as you know i do my best to get on with everyone :-D
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

FFS everyone. It's a messageboard. Sticks and stones, etc. TYPED WORDS should not hurt anyone.

Riot is a master fisherman on here and has thrown out a shipload of bait since he has been on here. If he can't handle the catch and stops posting, that is up to him. :roll:

Agreed that Marco is blunt and to the point, but he has replied honestly to W.R. as far as I can see? :duno:
As posted above - it is Riot's problem. Not Marco's or MOT Forum's problem.

If WR wishes to stop posting, that is his prerogative. I'll miss the angling and biting :lol:
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Would be a shame if WR left. Some well balanced and thought out views rather than simply following the herd. Very easy for people to simply come on and knock Bates cos we aren't in x division and sighing x & y players.

Too easy for people to simply resort to insulting language too rather than putting forward well thought out points for discussion. Just cos someone has a different opinion doesn't make it less valid and as much on here is argued without access to all the relevant facts opinions are largely just those and as such are neither right nor wrong. 64 and myself regularly have differing views but I would never insult him, much better to poke fun / have sly digs in a way that may also make 64 laugh. We are all on the same side after all.

Hope Silky gets back to posting a lot more as we could all do with a bit of his optimism right now.
Gurj
Manager
Manager

Post by Gurj »

Leon, your one of the best posters on here for sure, and a gent, wouldn't even dream of questioning that.

So not surprised to see you defend a friend

I think the difference is that you and a few others have actually met WR and he is obviously a far nicer person in the flesh that he's Internet persona present him as.

I appreciate that he has a right to state a different viewpoint to me and others but it was the manner in which he stated he's views that riled not only myself and several other members. He wrote posts deliberatley provoking a heated reaction and thus, I for one find it bemusing that, now he got that intended reaction, he tells you he can't take it.........
Last edited by Gurj on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LEEDS AND FOREVER PROUD TO BE !!
1964white

Post by 1964white »

weasel wrote:Would be a shame if WR left. Some well balanced and thought out views rather than simply following the herd. Very easy for people to simply come on and knock Bates cos we aren't in x division and sighing x & y players.

Too easy for people to simply resort to insulting language too rather than putting forward well thought out points for discussion. Just cos someone has a different opinion doesn't make it less valid and as much on here is argued without access to all the relevant facts opinions are largely just those and as such are neither right nor wrong. 64 and myself regularly have differing views but I would never insult him, much better to poke fun / have sly digs in a way that may also make 64 laugh. We are all on the same side after all.

Hope Silky gets back to posting a lot more as we could all do with a bit of his optimism right now.
Thank you Weasel :tup:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

patlufc wrote:
Well said 64.
Yes we did have a good laugh, made up for the dross on the pitch :-D I'm sure we will have many more too :lol:
We even moved seats do you could see the dross Pat :lol: