Colin W4nk3r OUT

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
joluafc4eva

Re: Colin W4nk3r OUT

Post by joluafc4eva »

Kyle_5351 wrote:
One of the main reasons I wouldn't be happy. A new manager taking over a freshly promoted team, with players he hasn't picked. Seems to be the excuse for Warnock as to how last season went.

I would rather have a manager now, who can get us promoted and build us into the premiership, rather than yo-yo.
Well we are certainly NOT going up this season Im afraid
Kyle_5351
First Team
First Team

Post by Kyle_5351 »

joluafc4eva wrote: Well we are certainly NOT going up this season Im afraid
I wouldn't say that. Things could click. You never know.

:duno:
joluafc4eva

Post by joluafc4eva »

Kyle_5351 wrote:
I wouldn't say that. Things could click. You never know.

:duno:
Flying pigs :?
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

joluafc4eva wrote: Well we are certainly NOT going up this season Im afraid
As ive said on another thread Jo., we're not good enough or ready for the prem...you only have to look how Norwich, Reading & the Saints are performing after they breezed through the championship on their way to the prem...i'd much prefer to be near the top of the champs than getting battered week in week out & stuck in the bottom tier of the prem
joluafc4eva

Post by joluafc4eva »

Warnock is only here on an 18 month contract starting at the end of last season. Whether we stay in this league or by some earth shattering miracle we do go up, he will be gone anyway, having either failed or succeeded in what he was aiming to do.
MeeTa
Manager
Manager
Twitter: @EirikOstrem

Post by MeeTa »

1964white wrote:
As ive said on another thread Jo., we're not good enough or ready for the prem...you only have to look how Norwich, Reading & the Saints are performing after they breezed through the championship on their way to the prem...i'd much prefer to be near the top of the champs than getting battered week in week out & stuck in the bottom tier of the prem

Of course, but its not a given that is what will happen to us if we do go up. Allus one or two newly promoted teams that actually does quite well their first season in the prem. I reckon the second season will be the toughest, as the promotion energy will be gone. Id like to see us having a proper go in the prem again