My holiday upover

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Re: My holiday upover

Post by Twiggster »

Gino 1959 wrote: I don't think she was complaining about him over-BARING tho' :wink:
Just wondering - was Harry "commando" at the Leeds game, if his undies were in BB's bag? :shock:
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Post by becchio bear »

Twiggster wrote:
Just wondering - was Harry "commando" at the Leeds game, if his undies were in BB's bag? :shock:
LOL no he wasn't, they were the pair he'd left at his friend's house :lol: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

I've often wondered why it is referred to as a "pair" of undies - when it is a single garment? :duno:
white.riot

Post by white.riot »

Apologies Harry - I had no idea you were at billy's statue after the game. It would have been nice to say hello. I walk past the statue as well. What a shame. On a brighter note you clearly had a cracking time (despite the game). I'm worried about Hull though, tell me you weren't in the company of lust in the land of green ginger :wink: Good to see you were able to make Burnley and Knaresborough - I miss the old gang. See you next time, in the Prem :tup:
Last edited by white.riot on Wed May 16, 2012 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Martyn
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @MartynStead

Post by Martyn »

Nice one Harry.

Sounds like a cracking trip.
Bates, GFH, Cellino: Same s**t, different arseholes.
Silky
Manager
Manager

Post by Silky »

Well when BB comes to Aus, Harry, i'll have to make the effort to come up to the city and the three of us can have a drink.

But that's all........ just a drink :shock:
Side Before Self, Every Time
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Post by becchio bear »

Silky wrote:Well when BB comes to Aus, Harry, i'll have to make the effort to come up to the city and the three of us can have a drink.

That would be brilliant..... and that's all you'd get :P :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
Martyn
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @MartynStead

Post by Martyn »

becchio bear wrote:

That would be brilliant..... and that's all you'd get :P :bear:

... unless, of course, he wears his famous silk boxers.
Bates, GFH, Cellino: Same s**t, different arseholes.
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

Silky wrote:Well when BB comes to Aus, Harry, i'll have to make the effort to come up to the city and the three of us can have a drink.

LOL, we will certainly do that.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

Tuesday 2 May

I meet up with my mum and sisters at Heathrow and off we go to the land of the leprechaun or Independent Ireland as Gino calls it. We land in Dublin and head off to the designated spot to catch our transport to our accommodation. Nothing, there. Well lots of buses and coaches but not ours. So we ring the number provided to us by our accommodation people who organised the transport and they the transport people say they no longer deal with the accommodation people. Finally after a failed attempt to catch another airline transfer bus suggested by the accommodation people we take a taxi to our apartment - hoping of course that IT actually exists. Luckily it did. Turns out the taxi driver ripped us off big time as he charged us (as per his meter 44 Euros) for what should have been a 20 Euro trip.

But that was the low point and from then on we had a great time. Dublin is a lovely city with many interesting places to see. Anyone who goes there simply must go to Dublinia (medieval) and Trinity College and the Book of Kells there. The long library has to be seen to be believed it is absolutely beautiful. The good thing about Dublin as well as that there is plenty to see around the CBD and its surrounds and its all within easy walking distance.

Our fun time included a visit the the Guinness Storehouse and Old Jamieson Distillery (well I went to those on my own). Guinness in Ireland is better than elsewhere but I still prefer a lager to a stout. Jamieson whiskey, on the other hand, is superb. We also went to the Arlington Hotel for a meal and night of Irish dancing and music. The lead singer welcomed all visitors from England to the mainland :roflmao:

Oh and the pub round the corner from our accommodation just happened to be the oldest pub in Ireland.

We went on those hop on and off buses and were greatly entertained by the advertised 100% guaranteed Irish bus driver/guides.

Unfortunately we didn't get a chance to go outside of Dublin and the week just flew by, whereupon we all flew to Heathrow for a few days in London.

The story continues.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
Crude
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Crude »

:tup:
RIP Twiggster, March 5, 2023

Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000

Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gino 1959 »

HarryofOz wrote:
I meet up with my mum and sisters at Heathrow and off we go to the land of the leprechaun or Independent Ireland as Gino calls it...
Unfortunately, I was not able to meet up with H as security concerns mean I can only move around at certain times of the day/night. However, as per BB's request, I had "eyes" on H, which was fortuitous when he went to the lap dancing club at the bottom of Leeson Street.

Saying to one of the artistes that she had "bonzer thighs like a kangaroo" and "I'd love to put my joey inside your pouch" was not the smartest thing to do! Luckily, 2 of my guys manage to whisk him away before the Polak bouncers carved him up for a barbie.

NOW the story can continue.
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
Telepres
First Team
First Team

Post by Telepres »

I'm out of the loop on here, so this is a genuine question.

Are/were Harry and BB banging each other?

Obviously, I don't expect an answer on here and certainly wouldn't like someone to send a lengthy informative PM.
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

Telepres wrote:I'm out of the loop on here, so this is a genuine question.

Obviously, I don't expect an answer on here and certainly wouldn't like someone to send a lengthy informative PM.
What is this banging of you which speak? Is it a Yorkshire term?
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

Gino 1959 wrote: Unfortunately, I was not able to meet up with H as security concerns mean I can only move around at certain times of the day/night. However, as per BB's request, I had "eyes" on H, which was fortuitous when he went to the lap dancing club at the bottom of Leeson Street.

Saying to one of the artistes that she had "bonzer thighs like a kangaroo" and "I'd love to put my joey inside your pouch" was not the smartest thing to do! Luckily, 2 of my guys manage to whisk him away before the Polak bouncers carved him up for a barbie.

NOW the story can continue.
:mrgreen:
Dr.Leeds
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @DoctorLeeds

My holiday upover

Post by Dr.Leeds »

ASDA has some t-shirts that may suit a certain forum member...
Attachments
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337369877.960999.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337369877.960999.jpg (73.32 KiB) Viewed 1903 times
Emsley
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Emsley »

Telepres wrote:I'm out of the loop on here, so this is a genuine question.

Yes.
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

HarryofOz wrote:
What is this banging of you which speak? Is it a Yorkshire term?
Yes H - it's a Yorkshire term. When two people are attracted to each other meet for the first time and date - the first date is customarily taking dustbin lids along and smashing them against each others. That makes a "banging" sound. It is very stimulating - but if one partner's lids shower the other in rust, then that is considered to be a massive FAIL. Likewise if any attached refuse hits the other person. :shock:
Here's to rust proof relationships. :tup:
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gino 1959 »

Dr.Leeds wrote:ASDA has some t-shirts that may suit a certain forum member...
From the Telepres Collection in the same shop...
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
Telepres
First Team
First Team

Post by Telepres »

Emsley wrote:
Yes.
Thank you Emsley. The most sensible poster on here :tup: