The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Wednesday 1st November) Trio named in Championship team of the week

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Wednesday 1st November) Trio named in Championship team of the week

Post by Kennyb41 »

geronimo wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:39 pm You obviously don't read the reports of Leeds willing to sell in January he is priced at 25 _30 million
How much do you think we will get for him then 50 million 😁
What verified reports ?

Clickbait ?

Can you give DF a call for us all and ask him what price he'd put on Gnonto's head if he was willing to sell him, pretty please ?

Whilst your there ask him if he is willing to sell him in January if the price is right.

Can't wait for this :roll:
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Wednesday 1st November) Trio named in Championship team of the week

Post by Kennyb41 »

Oh, i forgot, and ask him how much he actually thinks Gnonto's worth.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

£50m ? That'd be nice.

How would you spend it Kemo ? 10 x 5m players....3 x 15m + 5m left ?

;@)
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Check dis out Kemo, tis a belter, all 100% cast iron non-clickbait government approved stuff.......seems we've accepted 25m and spent it already!

https://www.footballfancast.com/leeds-f ... land-road/

;@)
geronimo
First Team
First Team
Twitter: none

Post by geronimo »

Kennyb41 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:44 pm What verified reports ?

Clickbait ?

Can you give DF a call for us all and ask him what price he'd put on Gnonto's head if he was willing to sell him, pretty please ?

Whilst your there ask him if he is willing to sell him in January if the price is right.

Can't wait for this :roll:
Farke won't be naming the price that will be down to the owners
You keep trying to score points but your failing miserably fella 😁
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

geronimo wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:20 pm Farke won't be naming the price that will be down to the owners
You keep trying to score points but your failing miserably fella 😁

How do you actually know this i'm intrigued ? Coz i've got it down as it would be a joint decision atm ?

No need to score any points, you tend to score a lot of 'own goals.

;@)
geronimo
First Team
First Team

Post by geronimo »

Kennyb41 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:47 pm £50m ? That'd be nice.

How would you spend it Kemo ? 10 x 5m players....3 x 15m + 5m left ?
Three posts in eight minutes when one would do what a weapon you are 😆
geronimo
First Team
First Team

Post by geronimo »

Kennyb41 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:23 pm How do you actually know this i'm intrigued ? Coz i've got it down as it would be a joint decision atm ?

No need to score any points, you tend to score a lot of 'own goals.
If the owners want to sell they will sell farke is an employee he doesn't own the club but again you can't educate pork 😆
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

IMG_7960.jpeg
IMG_7960.jpeg (300.53 KiB) Viewed 255 times
geronimo
First Team
First Team

Post by geronimo »

Jaydog wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:40 pmIMG_7960.jpeg
Bang on cue 😆
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

Pigs are very intelligent. Maybe we could find one to play left back. Or right back. Depends whether he’s left or right trottered
geronimo
First Team
First Team

Post by geronimo »

Jaydog wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:47 pm Pigs are very intelligent. Maybe we could find one to play left back. Or right back. Depends whether he’s left or right trottered
Well we have enough donkeys in the squad no harm in throwing in some pigs as well 😆
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

geronimo wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:01 pm Well they won't do they ain't going to advertise it but it ain't gonna be a great surprise if he does go in January
It's common knowledge that he wants to go and maybe it's better to clear the decks now than wait till end of season
It's noticeable his form as dipped of late and he ain't playing regularly every week
Plus t would put some money in the kitty for the transfer window in January
I agree, Gnonto hasn't been anywhere near the level of some of his displays last season, maybe all the upheaval & his injury has hindered him, he should be cake-walking this league just as Summerville, Rutter & James are.

To be honest, it wouldn't bother me if we sell Gnonto at a decent price, as long as our main three remain fit. On current form Willy would struggle in the Premier League.
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

geronimo wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:27 pm Three posts in eight minutes when one would do what a weapon you are 😆
I know, i'm bloody murder for finkin of summert else after i've pressed send :roll:

Grand entertainment though dontcha fink :tup:

;@)
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

geronimo wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:30 pm If the owners want to sell they will sell farke is an employee he doesn't own the club but again you can't educate pork 😆
You seem to be able to teach them to fly.

But how do you know all these things you seem to state as fact, i'll ask again, have you spoke with them ?

Did they sell Gnonto in August when DF said he was staying put and made to train on his own ? It's all baffling to me ? :roll: :roll:

;@)
whiteinfrance
First Team
First Team

Post by whiteinfrance »

Jaydog wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:47 pm Pigs are very intelligent. Maybe we could find one to play left back. Or right back. Depends whether he’s left or right trottered
Crackling players they are! :duno:
Allez les Blancs , Les Paons
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

1964white wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:26 pm I agree, Gnonto hasn't been anywhere near the level of some of his displays last season, maybe all the upheaval & his injury has hindered him, he should be cake-walking this league just as Summerville, Rutter & James are.

To be honest, it wouldn't bother me if we sell Gnonto at a decent price, as long as our main three remain fit. On current form Willy would struggle in the Premier League.
Willy will struggle anywhere unless he comes down a peg or three, he's young, has a lot to learn, and a lot to improve, especially as a team player.

;@)
whiteinfrance
First Team
First Team

Post by whiteinfrance »

whiteinfrance wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:08 pm Crackling players they are! :duno:

And cheap on the market
whiteinfrance
First Team
First Team

Post by whiteinfrance »

Ready,set and Gammon
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

I think Gnonto was a bright spot last season in a season of turds.

This imo lead to maybe a bit of an overestimate of his performances.

We had some saying he was on Raph's level which was ludicrous, same as saying Georgie is now based on his Championship performances, Raph would be like a Dad playing in his kids u10s game in this league.

For me if Gnonto wanted to go in January and if and only if we have targets to improve the overall squad then I'd be OK with him being sold.

People like Jack Clarke and Gabriel Sara would be ideal, so if we were able to sell Gnonto and bring those in then I'd be fine with it.

But what would need to happen is its done early, first 2 weeks of January and including replacement.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom