Middlesbro' v Leeds - MOTM

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Middlesbro' v Leeds - MOTM

Post by John in Louisiana »

The Subhuman wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:55 pm Interesting, yours are among those MOTM ratings I look for as there's almost no bias, Bamford on occasions maybe, but that's it. Surprised to see Gruev in there and not Geo, I think in your match ratings you had Geo having the better game

Geo was excellent for the most part last night imo, driving Leeds forward and nearly back to his best
Rutter started out like a man possessed. He did brilliantly to create the penalty. He sort of went walkabout for a while after that, but finished the game strong.
Malett
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by Malett »

It was a nail bitter in the end.

Leicester form against Southampton was excellent.

I just now hope the Football God is looking after Leeds to secure second spot. So please Football God ...just one more little favour...let Hull win their match against Ipswich Town.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Malett wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:23 am It was a nail bitter in the end.

Leicester form against Southampton was excellent.

I just now hope the Football God is looking after Leeds to secure second spot. So please Football God ...just one more little favour...let Hull win their match against Ipswich Town.
Welcome to our forum, Malett, :tup: