The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Friday 11th April) Somebody needs to be held accountable for JKA fiasco

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Friday 11th April) Somebody needs to be held accountable for JKA fiasco

Post by Kennyb41 »

Not one single iota/ounce/penny/% of blame do i lay at Berts door.

He couldn't speak a word of English, let alone read French/English contracts.

He had enough day to day work to be getting on with, and then eventually came to realise LUFC was a circus, run by clowns, the blame lies solely at the door of the clowns supporters.

End of.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Friday 11th April) Somebody needs to be held accountable for JKA fiasco

Post by Orange Box »

Jaydog wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:23 pm It’s GftK VDW850 plus.
A German product. They are the best by far at developing these brush in slurry like grouts. This is a 2 part one which has a hardener added. Simply nothing to touch it in my 25 years of doing this. I regrouted 140 sq mts in 2.5 days on my own! They use it in city centres etc.
It’s expensive but I only used 12 x 25kg tubs to do the above. Nothing will shift it once it’s in!
An advertising man’s dream, such a catchy name, you’ll have no problem shifting that
WARNING: During game time, any post I make is not to be taken seriously, neither is it meant as offence. I'm a hot-blooded creature prone to moments of exasperation and expletive.
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

Orange Box wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:18 pm An advertising man’s dream, such a catchy name, you’ll have no problem shifting that
Yeah you’re probably right afterall people fall over themselves to buy Pavetuf & Rompox which are as much use as children’s bogeys 😂