Leeds v Leicester Correct Score/First Scorer. 8pm Friday

Predict the scores...if you can!

- LUFC Match Predictions
- Predict Six
- FA Cup Predictions

Plenty to choose from - dip in and have a go - all MOT members welcome. Just for fun.
pjm2019
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Leeds v Leicester Correct Score/First Scorer. 8pm Friday

Post by pjm2019 »

1-0 Piroe (pjm)
Ben Scooby lufc
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Ben Scooby lufc »

2-1 Sumerville (Benscooby)
;-) Yeboah against Liverpool :!: :!: Crossbar and in. :love: :love:
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

My heart is screaming 3-1 or 4-0
My head is saying differently so I'll go for
1-1 and hope I'm wrong for a change.
1-1 sommerville (mentalcase)
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

A few become pessimistic all of a sudden. :(
Corkwhites
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Corkwhites »

2-1 Summerville (Cork)
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

4-1 Gnonto (White Riot)
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

1964white wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:34 pm A few become pessimistic all of a sudden. :(
Not me mate :)
fatherofnight
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by fatherofnight »

0-0 N/A (fatherofnight)
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by CUSSIE01 »

2-1 Summerville (Cussie)
Keeping The Faith
1964white

Post by 1964white »

White Riot wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:54 pm Not me mate :)
I wonder why, James. :duno: I'd have thought everybody would be on a high, given our current form.

I suppose, by the law of averages, we are destined to lose or draw at some time.
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

1964white wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:55 pm I wonder why, James. :duno: I'd have thought everybody would be on a high, given our current form.

I suppose, by the law of averages, we are destined to lose or draw at some time.
I think a lot of our fans are preconditioned to failure and broken dreams. So, they expect the worst to happen.

I look at what's going on with the club and the way things are being managed, and the signs are all good.

What we're seeing on the pitch is just confirmation that the club is finally being ran professionally. Farke was the key appointment to unlock the squad's potential and improve it.

The recruitment of players has also been great.

I always give every coach and player a chance. Even though Farke is a diamond I was still skeptical of his ability to succeed at the top level, based upon his past efforts. But, I've got to say he's won me over with his passionate and meticulous approach.

You can see that he has amazing attention to detail, so it's no coincidence that it has born great results for us. He's a very deliberate and driven person, exactly my kind of guy.

A great fit for us and Daniel. We're in great hands, and I don't see the need for negativity, or doubt. But that doesn't mean that you are not allowed to identify any weaknesses, or failings, either now or in the future.

If you want to improve and progress you have to keep looking in the mirror and be prepared to change. The evidence is that Daniel is focused on continual improvement, which is how things have to be.

I'm positive and optimistic about our present and future.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

White Riot wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:08 am I think a lot of our fans are preconditioned to failure and broken dreams. So, they expect the worst to happen.

I look at what's going on with the club and the way things are being managed, and the signs are all good.

What we're seeing on the pitch is just confirmation that the club is finally being ran professionally. Farke was the key appointment to unlock the squad's potential and improve it.

I always give every coach and player a chance. Even though Farke is a diamond I was still skeptical of his ability to succeed at the top level, based upon his past efforts. But, I've got to say he's won me over with his passionate and meticulous approach.

You can see that he has amazing attention to detail, so it's no coincidence that it has born great results for us. He's a very deliberate and driven person, exactly my kind of guy.

A great fit for us and Daniel. We're in great hands, and I don't see the need for negativity, or doubt. But that doesn't mean that you are not allowed to identify any weaknesses, or failings, either now or in the future.

If you want to improve and progress you have to keep looking in the mirror and be prepared to change. The evidence is that Daniel is focused on continual improvement, which is how things have to be.

Farke is also a very honest man, everything he has said has come true.

August would be a slow start.
New signings need time to settle.
Players will improve with game time.
I'm not looking at the table, it will be a gradual process.
I'm expecting a quiet January window.

As for the negativity, I glad it's on here & not in the stadium. I don't want to hear someone stood next to me in the kop, saying we're going to lose.
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411

Post by lufc1304 »

1-1 Piroe (1304)
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
Johnthewhite
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Johnthewhite »

White Riot wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:08 am I think a lot of our fans are preconditioned to failure and broken dreams. So, they expect the worst to happen.

:clap:
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

1964white wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:44 am Farke is also a very honest man, everything he has said has come true.

August would be a slow start.
New signings need time to settle.
Players will improve with game time.
I'm not looking at the table, it will be a gradual process.
I'm expecting a quiet January window.

As for the negativity, I glad it's on here & not in the stadium. I don't want to hear someone stood next to me in the kop, saying we're going to lose.
:lol: aye, that's funny Leon 🤣

Daniel knows his stuff mate, and I agree about his honesty.
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

Johnthewhite wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:02 am:clap:
Cheers John :tup:
foxy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by foxy »

2-2 piroe (foxy)
1964white

Post by 1964white »

At least Coventry fans think we'll win :-D

Screenshot 2024-02-22 16.26.07.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9KuCNn ... BzYg%3D%3D
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by CUSSIE01 »

☝️ All of the above
Keeping The Faith
Carrick Dave
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Carrick Dave »

1-0 Piroe (Carrick Dave)