Plymouth v Leeds. Correct Score/First Scorer - ALL PREDICTIONS IN BY 12.30pm

Predict the scores...if you can!

- LUFC Match Predictions
- Predict Six
- FA Cup Predictions

Plenty to choose from - dip in and have a go - all MOT members welcome. Just for fun.
SnifferClarke
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: Plymouth v Leeds. Correct Score/First Scorer - ALL PREDICTIONS IN BY 12.30pm

Post by SnifferClarke »

1-2 Piroe (sniffer)
Muppet the Cat

Re: Plymouth v Leeds. Correct Score/First Scorer 12.30pm Saturday.

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Madron wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:50 am I've already asked , but ,are the timing rules different on this comp to the predict 6 ?

I posted a minute late in the Predict 6 comp a few weeks ago to which Muppet responded-

12.31 - Too late with this one I'm afraid, Madron...........as it says (in bold) in the first post in this thread:
"Only strict rule is, all scores have to be in by kick off, even 1 minute late will mean your entry being void."

I noticed this rule hasn't been applied to 'late' posters on the Swansea game . and their scores have counted.
Is there a difference ?
Sorry for being pedantic but little inconsistencies do annoy me.
Sorry, only just read this Madron.

I seek to apply the rules on the Predict6 and GtC comps fairly, consistently and to the rules, which in both cases are well established and clearly posted at the beginning of the season.

With those comps there is no reason why players need to wait until the final minute and risk going over the cut-off time to post up their predictions. If you choose to do so, then that is the risk you take. But, I will consistently apply the rule, whoever it is.

I always try and update the tables and next round of fixtures asap and so there is really no excuse for missing a cut-off time. For example the GtC comp for the Leicester game is already up for predictions.

If the rules weren't applied some would (and have) complained as to what's the point of having the rules if they're not applied.....sometimes you just can't win.

I'm not being petty........you just need to get your prediction/s in on time.