Twat of the Week - Last week's twat got his comeuppance!

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Twat of the Week.

Post by 1964white »

AcrossThePondAsh wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:28 pm Although he does win style points for the un-touched pirouette in our box--f'in unbelievable. I imagine that move would bring a tear to Grealish's eye. Never thought I'd see someone who was an absolute worse human stain than Grealish at flopping--I stand duly corrected :lol:
And those short socks :roll:

I suspect he has a photo of Grealish on his bedroom wall.
AcrossThePondAsh
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by AcrossThePondAsh »

1964white wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:31 pm And those short socks :roll:

I suspect he has a photo of Grealish on his bedroom wall.
I'm thinking a signed poster or one of those life-size, Fathead vinyl stickers:

Dear lord I hope my wife never realizes she could get one of that sexy-pirate Struijk :shock:
In Farke we trust...
Lufcheidi
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Twitter: @FollowMeAndLUFC

Post by Lufcheidi »

mentalcase wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:00 pm You see things like the every game in the PL, it's a very very sad indicator of a team when they do that in the championship.
That's exactly what I don't miss about the Premier League. Too much, diving and cheating for me plus VAR and the love of the top teams by the authorities.
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

Barlow Boy wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:22 pm 01.30 for me, the Mrs decamped to the spare room🙄🙄🙄.
Went in 2 roomsbefore I found ourbedroom, clattering about all overt' shop.
I remember years ago I stayed at my mates house in a london estate after we played down there,beat spurs away, he tried his keys and they didn't work, decide to kick the glass in and crawl through, we got in the house with a few glass cuts and he said, "MC, I'm either either totally walloped, or it's thewrong house" seconds later awoman started screaming, wrong house.
We apologised and siad we'd pay for the damage ,Went round next day and paid up beforeshe got the cops .
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

mentalcase wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:48 pm Went in 2 roomsbefore I found ourbedroom, clattering about all overt' shop.
I remember years ago I stayed at my mates house in a london estate after we played down there,beat spurs away, he tried his keys and they didn't work, decide to kick the glass in and crawl through, we got in the house with a few glass cuts and he said, "MC, I'm either either totally walloped, or it's thewrong house" seconds later awoman started screaming, wrong house.
We apologised and siad we'd pay for the damage ,Went round next day and paid up beforeshe got the cops .
😂😂😂
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
PhoenixUnited
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by PhoenixUnited »

mentalcase wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:45 pm WTF is all that shaking your finger about when feigning an injury :evil: :mshr:
I used to like him, but after that last night he can bollocks off.
Still buzzing like buggery we beat them. it was all just waiting to happen.
The heat is on :tup:
BTW, I dindn't get to bed till 02.30
Bakayo Sako is a master at it. I'm afraid our own Georginio has the same trait :(
Keep The Faith MOT WAL
Clitheroe White
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Clitheroe White »

Lorimer46 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:03 pm Jim Ratcliffe must be moving up towards the top of the list , lives in Monaco , pays no tax in the UK , use an off shore company to buy his shares in the scum that means when and if he sells them he pays no tax on the money and now wants the tax payer to fund a new stadium for Man Unt Then tries to say it's a stadium for the people of the north , he didn't give a **** for the people of the north when his company decided to close their refinery at Grangemouth
Well said lorimer
Prisoner37
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Prisoner37 »

Lorimer46 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:03 pm Jim Ratcliffe must be moving up towards the top of the list , lives in Monaco , pays no tax in the UK , use an off shore company to buy his shares in the scum that means when and if he sells them he pays no tax on the money and now wants the tax payer to fund a new stadium for Man Unt Then tries to say it's a stadium for the people of the north , he didn't give a **** for the people of the north when his company decided to close their refinery at Grangemouth
It seems like Scum have their very own Ken Bates.
Just praying Ratcliffe does to them what Papa Smurf did to us.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

mentalcase wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:48 pm Went in 2 roomsbefore I found ourbedroom, clattering about all overt' shop.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hector

Post by hector »

Think Spotty is in the running too, after his drunken posts
Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

hector wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:55 am Think Spotty is in the running too, after his drunken posts
😄
Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

mentalcase wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:30 pm Dewsbury hall after lst nights diving cheating and throwing himself on the floor antics, dispicable twat
Most of us, I reckon, probably think diving/feigning injury had got worse over the years and didn’t happen back in the day of Norman, Chopper, Tommy Smith, Mackay etc…..hard men of the 70’s

However, last week I picked up (50p for the lot in a charity shop) a bundle of ‘League Football’ magazines from the early/mid 70’s - some may recall the A5 size and 5p (as below)
680FB419-A5B0-4C87-8235-A8B6C772A251.jpeg

…….and looking through them this morning, in one edition, in the ‘Postbag’ section E.A. Marsh of 25 Garland Road, Poole obviously had felt sufficiently strongly about the “sham amateur dramatics” that he felt compelled to write a letter to the publication expressing his frustration in respect of “today’s game” (this was in the 72/73 season)

8A30A6A3-05B7-4F6D-AD80-7076F55AF6BB.jpeg
So maybe we do tend to look back on things (to a greater or lesser extent) through rose tinted spectacles. Players still tried to con the ref back in the day, even though we perhaps view it as something that has only crept into the modern game.

Having said that, how on earth would poor old (Mr ?) Marsh view the likes of Dewsbury Hall, Grealish and others 🙄
Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Found this LUFC article in one of the copies

240A8370-F530-40FC-A0E5-5467ADB2C0EF.jpeg
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

Yea cheating feigning has always been around , just gets more theatrical with the times.
I really really (KK) style, wish one ref would simply walk up to that twat No 1 fernandive and just red card the fucker, even if it's fir having an offensive face in a built up area.

c :evil: :rant: AN'T STAND THE FELLA.
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

Muppet the Cat wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:12 pm Found this LUFC article in one of the copies

240A8370-F530-40FC-A0E5-5467ADB2C0EF.jpeg
I remember standing on the lower tier of new SS whislt work was ongoing on top tier for a while.
BobHirst
Manager
Manager

Post by BobHirst »

Twat of the CENTURY

AHole.jpeg
AHole.jpeg (22.11 KiB) Viewed 725 times
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

BobHirst wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:05 pm Twat of the CENTURY

AHole.jpeg
Even money favourite to get in again Bob ?
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
fatherofnight
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by fatherofnight »

I don't care how much of a twat DHall is, I wish he played for us, for all his faults he's a cracking player.
AcrossThePondAsh
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

BobHirst wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:05 pm Twat of the CENTURY

AHole.jpeg
Way to play the "trump" card, Bob. Who could ever complete with the GOAT? Lifetime achievement award goes to that one :rant:
In Farke we trust...
AcrossThePondAsh
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Barlow Boy wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:15 pm Even money favourite to get in again Bob ?
The sad state of things on this side of the pond is that it could easily happen again. The Mrs. and I seriously considered leaving the country the first time around. It happens again we might be taking your spare room, BB :lol:
In Farke we trust...