Leeds vs Birmingham player ratings

Predict the scores...if you can!

- LUFC Match Predictions
- Predict Six
- FA Cup Predictions

Plenty to choose from - dip in and have a go - all MOT members welcome. Just for fun.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Leeds vs Birmingham player ratings

Post by Cjay »

And any individual analysis

Klaesson
Gray
Byram
Rodon
Cooper
Kamara
Ampadu
Summerville
Rutter
James
Bamford

Anthony
Piroe
Firpo
Gnonto
Poveda
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Leeds vs Birmingham player ratings

Post by The Subhuman »

Klaesson - 7.5
Gray - 7
Byram - 6 -
Ampadu - 6.5
Rodon - 9.5
Cooper - 7.5
James - 9
Kamara - 8
Bamford - 8
Georginio - 10
Summerville - 8.5

Firpo - 9
Gnonto - 5
Piroe - 6.5
Anthony - 6.5
Poveda - 6
Last edited by The Subhuman on Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Klaesson-7 . Did well all things considered.

Gray-7 . Same as Klaesson

Cooper-7 . Tidy

Rodon-8 . A very composed performance.

Ampadu-7 .Tidy.

Kamara-6 . Meh imo bit careless.

James-9 . Goal, assist, worked hard.

Summerville-9 . Goal and created most chances as usual

Rutter-9.Was involved in everything good we did, a very decent display.

Bamford-9 . A real building block for the team and was where a striker should be for the Goal.

Anthony-6 . Ok
Piroe-6 Ok
Firpo-8.5 . Going forward brilliant, but still has that defensive brain fart lurking
Gnonto-6 ok
Poveda-6 .ok
Last edited by Cjay on Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Cjay wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:17 pm Klaesson-7 . Did well all things considered.

Gray-7 . Same as Klaesson

Cooper-7 . Tidy

Rodon-8 . A very composed performance.

Ampadu-7 .Tidy.

Kamara-6 . Meh imo bit careless.

James-9 . Goal, assist, worked hard.

Summerville-9 . Goal and created most chances as usual

Rutter-9.Was involved in everything good we did, a very decent display.

Bamford-9 . A real building block for the team and was where a striker should be for the Goal.

Anthony-6 . Ok
Piroe-6 Ok
Firpo-8.5 . Going forward brilliant, but still has that defensive brain fact lurking
Gnonto-6 ok
Poveda-6 .ok
Not today though
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

Awful, woeful & pedestrian that was us until we scored. Don't ask me how bad Birmingham were i haven't got words. They are the worst side i have seen this season, even Rotherham at least had a couple of long throw experts in their team. I will be amazed if Rooney is not gone in the morning. Much like that useless Yank down at Chelski, the new owners will have to hold their hands up and swallow their medicine.

Its difficult to gage how we played overall. I thought we were slow and sloppy at times but hey i can't moan about 3 goals and zilch at tother end. When i first saw the team and not the teamsheet, i thought Farke had finally found a position for Bamford... Int net. Credit to Pat a goal and he hits the post. Whilst we wasn't as fluid in attack he gave James something to aim at and what a cross it was. Lee Champman used to eat those for breakfast. I though Firpo was outstanding going forward. He should have remained a winger because he can't defend.

All in all in the end a good solid home win considering the keeper situation with Klaesson only having the one routing save to make.

Klaesson 6: Looked like a rabbit in the headlights. He looks tiny between those posts. It must be a bad injury for Darlow not to play thru the pain barrier. Looks decent on the ball.

Gray 7: Mostly good but caught in possession a couple of times and got in behind aswell. Stayed on his feet well and made some good tackles.

Byram 5: Not at his best when he was on. Dived into a early challenge and missed it. Mentally i think he knows he not fit. I think he will now only play a bit part for the rest of the season. The club need to act.

Rodon 8: You'll never beat Joe Rodon. You'll never beat Joe Rodon. Outstanding again from Joe. Covered for Coops early on a few times. One or two lapses but he knows that.

Cooper 7.5: Started off by missing a few early challenges but steadied himself and coasted the rest of the game. A couple of cracking left to right long passes to boot. We do miss Kalvin pinging them in.

Kamara 7: He gets through a lot of work Glen i'm just not sure he's progressive enough on the ball.

Ampadu 7: Solid enough from Amps. Will he ever score?

Summerville 7.5: Not at his best but a cracking sidefoot finish into the bottom corner again.

Rutter 8.5: We need him to play well because he carries the team in terms of creativity. The most fouled player in the league. That ball over the top to Firpo just sums him up.

James 8.5: What a cross for Bamford's goal. Worked his socks off throughout and scored a deserved goal.

Bamford 8: Looks like we have found our number 9 again. What do you do when you can't head a ball. You let it bounce of your head. Unlucky with the one of the post.

Sub.

Firpo 8.5: Going forward i would give him a 10. I will never be convinced defensively although he made some good interceptions. He was excellent today though with his 2 assists.

Awell deserved rest now for the boys before the Posh knock us out of the cup. Happy New Years Folks.
Tyzy
First Team
First Team

Post by Tyzy »

Klaesson - 7
Gray - 7
Byram - 6
Ampadu - 6
Rodon - 9
Cooper - 7
James - 8
Kamara - 7
Bamford - 7
Georginio - 9
Summerville - 8

Firpo - 7
Gnonto - 5
Piroe - 5
Anthony - 5
Poveda - 5
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by John in Louisiana »

Klaesson - 7.5 - Only had to face two serious challenges, but he took them well. Couldn't as for more from our third keepr.
Gray - 7 - Did a very creditable job on Dembele
Byram - 6.5 - Early injury
Ampadu - 6.5 - Solid enough
Rodon - 9.5 - As close to perfect as possible. Make a deal for him permanent during the window, please.
Cooper - 7.5 - Very solid
James - 9 - Goal, assist, ran them ragged
Kamara - 8 - See Cooper
Bamford - 8.5 - One goal, very unlucky not to have a second. His high pressure caused them fits.
Georginio - 9.5 - Would be ten if a couple of his shots had been better. Immense.
Summerville - 8.5 - How did he and James manage to find so much space against a team playing a back five?

Firpo - 8.5 - Brilliant performance coming on unexpectedly
Gnonto - 6
Piroe - 6
Anthony - 6
Poveda - N/A
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Bump
andrewjohnsmith
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

Belatedly (had only watched highlights until today)

Klaesson 7
Gray 8.5
Byram
Rodon 9
Cooper 8
Kamara 7
Ampadu 7
Summerville 8
Rutter 8
James 8
Bamford 8

Firpo 8