Become a site contributor for the new season

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Re: Become a site contributor for the new season

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Barlow Boy wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:08 pm ... apparently this forum keeps me quiet and anything that does that she is more than willing to pay for :| :| :|

Cool, I'll as her for some more money then! ;-)
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

YorkshireSquare wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:14 pm Cool, I'll as her for some more money then! ;-)
😂😂😂
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
ShaunL
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by ShaunL »

I hope you accept Aussie dollars.
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

ShaunL wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:11 pm I hope you accept Aussie dollars.
Are you going got put some of your horse racing winnings the forums way :)
hector

Post by hector »

Barlow Boy wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:27 pm Are you going got put some of your horse racing winnings the forums way :)
Are you???

Mr National Hunt tipster competition winner :P :P :) :)
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

hector wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:15 pm Are you???

Mr National Hunt tipster competition winner :P :P :) :)
Unfortunately, there was no prize money available on that occasion Mr Hec :roll: :roll: :roll:

Batley Shaun has been backing his own tips with real cash, and returned a healthy profit I believe :)
Pullhard
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Pullhard »

I just did the site contributor payment
I don't want the badge thing

Thanks for all the hard work. It's greatly appreciated.
DDB220
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by DDB220 »

pjm2019 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:41 pm How many members are registered

Post the bank details and ask for £5, i would expect lots of members would contribute
I thought you said you were an accountant. You appear to have a penchant for spending other people’s money. I expect any contribution would be welcome, but only if folk can afford it. Hard times and the only hint on the horizon indicates it will get even harder.
pjm2019
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by pjm2019 »

DDB220 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:05 pm I thought you said you were an accountant. You appear to have a penchant for spending other people’s money. I expect any contribution would be welcome, but only if folk can afford it. Hard times and the only hint on the horizon indicates it will get even harder.

I am an accountant. If the site needs money you (a) make it as easy as possible for people to pay - this has not happened yet
(b) by asking for a small amount it should generate a much higher take up (c) it was stated earlier that they were only 7 contributors that is also a reason i asked how many members are on this site - still awaiting a reply
Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @EllandBack1

Post by Ellandback1 »

YorkshireSquare wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:09 pm Amount is up to you, but suggested contributions are £5, £10 or £20 per year

Can provide bank details by PM for anyone who doesn't like to use PayPal
Adam, if you could DM me your details, I can send it directly thru my business account.
Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @EllandBack1

Post by Ellandback1 »

I found it from last time. Payment made
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

pjm2019 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:36 pm I am an accountant. If the site needs money you (a) make it as easy as possible for people to pay - this has not happened yet
(b) by asking for a small amount it should generate a much higher take up (c) it was stated earlier that they were only 7 contributors that is also a reason i asked how many members are on this site - still awaiting a reply
This link gives you an indication on how many members have joined MOT.

https://motforum.com/phpbb/memberlist.php
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

pjm2019 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:36 pm I am an accountant. If the site needs money you (a) make it as easy as possible for people to pay - this has not happened yet

Active users, those with at least one post who have logged on in the last 6 months is about 250
Victor_Notts-17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Victor_Notts-17 »

Done! And happy to contribute for my last year in England!

That means I won't be takling any more 'mardy's' and logging out for weeks on end. I don't even have to put up with the people I don't like cos he (just the one yes) is on my hidden list. Any of you guys that don't like me will also have to put up with my jibber-jabber cos now I've contributed, I'm staying!
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:32 pm Done! And happy to contribute for my last year in England!

That means I won't be takling any more 'mardy's' and logging out for weeks on end. I don't even have to put up with the people I don't like cos he (just the one yes) is on my hidden list. Any of you guys that don't like me will also have to put up with my jibber-jabber cos now I've contributed, I'm staying!
That's like a red rag to a bull for me.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
Victor_Notts-17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Kennyb41 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:24 pm That's like a red rag to a bull for me.
Bring it biatch! :lol: :tup: :P
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:32 pm Done! And happy to contribute for my last year in England!

Good to hear it Vic
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

I'll be paying my 20 spot on my return on Monday/ Tuesday, still undecided whether to keep my 'Superstar' status or 'Contributor' when i pay my now annual well worth it subscription to wind up the goonsquad here on a daily basis, and when i do pay for 'stuff'...

I like to get my monies worth :)

No need :tup:

ps

I don't feel 'Contributor' cuts it, so shall remain the fitting 'Superstar'
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
pjm2019
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by pjm2019 »

YorkshireSquare wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:51 am

Become a Site Contributor

We have been the place for Leeds fans to meet and discuss all matters Leeds United for over 16 years but it’s not just about the General Chat, there are plenty of other things on the site. Keep up on the latest Leeds United news via our blog or Twitter. The latest stories appear on the homepage or you can check out our database for statistical information on Leeds United and club history. More to come on this during the season.

Providing this service costs money in terms of hosting, domains and software and time in terms of development and administration work. The site has been funded over the years thanks to generous contributions from our members and more recently from advertising. Unfortunately ad revenues have dropped in recent months whilst costs have risen. We appreciate that not everyone likes the adverts, as such we try to limit the number of them on the site and the inconvenience they cause when browsing the site.

To help support the site in a different way we offer you the opportunity to become a Site Contributor. Contributors will have an ad free experience (provided you are logged in), get a Site Contributor rank on their profile.

Help make Marching on Together the best Leeds United forum on the internet and take out a subscription today!
Please state bank account details so i can make a bank transfer
Victor_Notts-17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Kennyb41 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:50 pm I'll be paying my 20 spot on my return on Monday/ Tuesday, still undecided whether to keep my 'Superstar' status or 'Contributor' when i pay my now annual well worth it subscription to wind up the goonsquad here on a daily basis, and when i do pay for 'stuff'...

I like to get my monies worth :)

No need :tup:

ps

I don't feel 'Contributor' cuts it, so shall remain the fitting 'Superstar'
Well I've paid my 20 so I'm gonna give more that I get for the next 12 months. Bring it :P