We can still stay up

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
pjm2019
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

We can still stay up

Post by pjm2019 »

BUT WE NEED GRACIA TO CHANGE THE TEAM NOW

4-3 2-1 /- Joel /- , Ayling Wober - Koch- Struilk/ Roca Greenwood Gyabi / Gnonto summerville /-- Bamford
Bench - --Meslier- Sinisterra perkins rasmus, Weston Rodrigo Rutter Cooper Harrison aaronson
Victor_Notts-17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: We can still stay up

Post by Victor_Notts-17 »

Put the cr@ck pipe down son :lol:
andrewjohnsmith
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

We can still stay up. But we need to see a major attitude change in the players. Collectively as a group. And anyone who's not 100% on board can sit the rest of the season out.
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

Control +Alt+ Delete.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
WhiteRose
First Team
First Team

Post by WhiteRose »

It’s extremely unlikely now, watching the Southampton game, and highlights from forest, everton and Leicester and it’s hard to argue we are now comfortably the worst team in the league.

If we are to get results though I agree it won’t happen with roca or mckennie anywhere near the squad let alone the team
pjm2019
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by pjm2019 »

WhiteRose wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:50 am It’s extremely unlikely now, watching the Southampton game, and highlights from forest, everton and Leicester and it’s hard to argue we are now comfortably the worst team in the league.

If we are to get results though I agree it won’t happen with roca or mckennie anywhere near the squad let alone the team
you are right about how the other team are performing.
Ackermann
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Ackermann »

We can but won`t.
Tyzy
First Team
First Team

Post by Tyzy »

We can but it depends on the teams below us losing ,because we aren't winning another game.
Ackermann
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Ackermann »

The saying was before the Fulham game we need 5 points from the next 3. We can only get 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 or 6...so we are fukked.
Rhinoboy
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by Rhinoboy »

Not with the current manager make some really strange decisions
liggy
First Team
First Team

Post by liggy »

You can stay up all night
If you mix white lighting with night nurse
Its called nightmares.
liggy
First Team
First Team

Post by liggy »

I'll get me coat ....off to Crocketts hotel :chair: :rol: :rol:
BradWhite
First Team
First Team

Post by BradWhite »

I can't even see us beating Leicester and that's our only chance of 3 points now.

Gracia is now saying he is worried about everything, he's pretty much put us to the sword.

What is going on with Gnonto?
CHAPELALLMAN
Manager
Manager

Post by CHAPELALLMAN »

Only hope to stay up is to drop Meslier, Roca ,McKennie, Harrison, Aaronson and Rodrigo for the next game.

Gracia seems like a rabbit caught in headlights right now...
Freddy
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by Freddy »

Irish Ian wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:18 am Control +Alt+ Delete.
Since you're sick of Leeds, why not support a local club instead for a change? Ireland has its own football league, does it not?

Turning to the topic in hand, I think it's too early to say that we're going down. We're not in the bottom three - yet. We may end up there, we may not. It's in the hands of the manager and the players, as it should be. I have faith that we can come out of it and prefer to stay positive. If I'm wrong and we're relegated, it's not the end of the world, and as I said on the other thread, it may be for the best in the very long run. It would give us a chance to rebuild and we may come back stronger.
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

Freddy wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:27 pm Since you're sick of Leeds, why not support a local club instead for a change? Ireland has its own football league, does it not?

Turning to the topic in hand, I think it's too early to say that we're going down. We're not in the bottom three - yet. We may end up there, we may not. It's in the hands of the manager and the players, as it should be. I have faith that we can come out of it and prefer to stay positive. If I'm wrong and we're relegated, it's not the end of the world, and as I said on the other thread, it may be for the best in the very long run. It would give us a chance to rebuild and we may come back stronger.
The football equivalent of

"Why don't you go back to your own country."

Pathetic :lol:
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
Freddy
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by Freddy »

Irish Ian wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:40 pm The football equivalent of

"Why don't you go back to your own country."

Pathetic :lol:
Well it's only a suggestion. I'm just trying to be helpful.
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

I blame Orta.
'
manxleeds
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by manxleeds »

andrewjohnsmith wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:10 pm We can still stay up. But we need to see a major attitude change in the players. Collectively as a group. And anyone who's not 100% on board can sit the rest of the season out.
There is no I in team, we all need to be together, no one player is a team!
WhiteRose
First Team
First Team

Post by WhiteRose »

Article on BBC gives the % relegation chances as:

Leeds: 41%
Leicester: 33%
Everton: 51%
Forest: 78%
Southampton: 89%

Personally I think ours should be more like 80% I can see us maybe getting to 32 points which the same article suggest would give us a 7% chance of staying up.

Lose tomorrow and it’s 100% chance of relegation