Players Ratings v Burnley (h)

Predict the scores...if you can!

- LUFC Match Predictions
- Predict Six
- FA Cup Predictions

Plenty to choose from - dip in and have a go - all MOT members welcome. Just for fun.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Players Ratings v Burnley (h)

Post by 1964white »

Meslier
Ayling
Llorente
Koch
Firpo
Forshaw
Klich
Dallas
Raphinha
Harrison
Roberts
subs
Gelhardt
James
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Players Ratings v Burnley (h)

Post by The Subhuman »

Leeds United v Burnley

Meslier - 7.5 - One great save from Wood but a quiet game apart from that
Ayling - 6.5 - OK game
Firpo - 9 MOTM - Outstanding, so clever on the ball, getting better defensively by the game. Looks like we have a good player on our habds
Llorente - 6.5 - Solid
Koch - 7.5 - Some important tackles and he looks a player too
Dallas - 9 - Non stop, some great runs and capped it with a great strike
Forshaw - 6.5 - Too many wayward passes for me today but an improvement on his recent defensive work and got better as the game went on
Klich - 8.5 - Lathargic start but what a second half, Key contribution for the third and a quality assist for the second
Roberts - 8 - Top quality breaking up play and setting off attacks until forced off with injury, some great running and unlucky with the header.
Raphinha - 8 - Good game from Raph, always the outlet and always creative, the miss didn't bother me, sharp angle and didn't set himself in time
Harrison - 7.5 - Quiet till his excellent solo goal.

Gelhardt - 9 - Great assist for the third, looks maybe the best striker at the club
James - 9 - I though he added a hell of a spark when he came on, linked up with Firpo well and capped it with a great goal.

Great game for Bielsa (9) who's recent buys all looked top quality. Firpo/Koch and James all look class. Raph and Llorente we already knew about

Deserved win

Team performance 9/10
Last edited by The Subhuman on Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Byebyegeegee
First Team
First Team

Post by Byebyegeegee »

Meslier: 6 just one good save needed today
Ayling: 8 back to his driving best today
Llorente: 6.5 solid enough
Koch: 7 always in the thick of and generally won his battles
Firpo: 8 a promising game, let’s hope he can maintain that standard
Dallas: 8.5 more like we expect from Dallas never say die and an extra 1/2 pt for the beautifully taken goal
Forshaw: 6.5 non stop from him but no subtlety and isn’t getting much assistance from Klich at the moment
Klich: 6 possibly over generous but what the hell we won
Roberts: 5 shown up again by Gelhardt
Raphinha: 6 not on form at the moment but boy does he try
Harrison: 6.5 still some way to go to get back to last seasons form but scored a good goal

Gelhardt: 7.5 this lad definitely has something - a big threat as soon as he came on and lovely assist to boot
James: 6.5 pleased for him that he scored
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

Meslier 7: A good point blank save from wood first half. A nice quite afternoon for a change for our goalie.
Ayling 8: Great to see Bill running out with the ball again, ok he lost it a few times but he uses the space well when we are not pressed to death by the bigger teams.
Llorente 7: Is he banned for the next game? Silly boy. Steady enough at the side of Koch.
Koch 8: Really please for Robin. He defended well, headed the ball especially well. I personally think CB is his best position.
Firpo 8: Seems to be growing in confidence by the game, got forward well into the box on one occasion.
Forshaw 8: Efficient as usual. Its credit to him that he puts his body on the line after the last two years from hell for the kid.
Klich 8: Much more like it from Klich especially second half. Great to see him with a smile again. He links play as well as anyone when we have the space to do it in.
Dallas 9: What can you say. Mr Versatile, Mr Reliable, Mr indispensable, just as the doubt were beginning to set in a little he steps up to calm the nerves and it gave us another gear with a lovely guided finish.
Raphinha 7: Busy hard working always buzzing around. Should have put the ball into the empty net. I can be a little harsh on Raph with my marking because even when he's not at his very best he's better than most we have.
Harrison 7: Another player who it was great to see a smile back on his face. Still not their in terms of the free flowing natural stuff, he still seems half a yard of it but we know he can hit a purple patch so lets hope today gives him a lift.
Roberts 7: Started off a bit shaky but other than the gilt-edge missed header he was playing well Roberts. Dropping deep, willing runner in behind and getting in some great positions to shoot. You just never get the feeling he will score.

subs
Gelhardt 7: He pops up again with an assist for James. Showed us a couple of glimpses of that close ball control maybe holds onto the ball at times. He always affects games.
James 7: You could see what the goal meant to the kid. Got himself into some good positions and delivered a couple of good balls into the box. I think it was the right thing to drop him he knows along with Harrison now what's required i am expecting a better second half of the season from both.
Johnboy1965
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Johnboy1965 »

Meslier 6
Ayling 6
Llorente. 6
Koch. 7
Firpo. 8
Forshaw. 7
Klich. 7
Dallas. 8.5
Raphinha. 6
Harrison. 7
Roberts. 7
subs
Gelhardt. 8
James. 7
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Meslier- 7
Ayling-7
Firpo-8
Llorente-7
Koch-7
Forshaw-7
Dallas-8
Klich-6.5
Raph-6
Harrison-6.5
Roberts-6

James-7
Gelhardt-7
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by John in Louisiana »

Meslier- 7
Ayling-7.5
Firpo-8.5
Llorente-7
Koch-7
Forshaw-7
Dallas-9
Klich-6.5
Raph-6.5
Harrison-7
Roberts-6

James-7.5
Gelhardt-7.5
1964white

Post by 1964white »

7 Meslier
8 Ayling
7 Llorente
7 Koch
8 Firpo
8 Forshaw
8 Klich
9 Dallas
7 Raphinha
8 Harrison
7 Roberts
subs
8 Gelhardt
8 James
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Any more ratings
mav
First Team
First Team

Post by mav »

Meslier 7
Ayling 7.5
Llorente 6
Koch 7.5
Firpo 8
Forshaw 8
Klich 7.5
Dallas 8.5
Raphinha 7
Harrison 7.5
Roberts 5.5
subs
Gelhardt 7.5
James 8
Every game I predict a 3 - 1 Leeds win, I am traditional like that.
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by John in Louisiana »

Amended

Meslier- 7
Ayling-7.5
Firpo-8.5
Llorente-7
Koch-7
Forshaw-7
Dallas-9
Klich-7.5
Raph-6.5
Harrison-7
Roberts-6

James-7.5
Gelhardt-7.5

Watched a replay of the game and watched Klich a little more closely and had to grade him above where I originally had him. He played exceptionally well. The play he turned in for the third goal, in particular, was brilliant. His control of the ball, the turn away from the defender, and nutmegging yet another defender on the pass to Gelhardt. Outstanding. Beautiful.
Byebyegeegee
First Team
First Team

Post by Byebyegeegee »

John in Louisiana wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:50 am Amended

Watched a replay of the game and watched Klich a little more closely and had to grade him above where I originally had him. He played exceptionally well. The play he turned in for the third goal, in particular, was brilliant. His control of the ball, the turn away from the defender, and nutmegging yet another defender on the pass to Gelhardt. Outstanding. Beautiful.
That’s the thing with Klich a lot of what he does is often subtle and goes under the radar so to speak, perhaps I may have done him a slight disservice on this occasion. Although there were a few misplaced passes that I noticed and he seemed to be a bit slow on the ball once or twice. Maybe I picked up more on his poorer moments than his good moments.
pjm2019
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by pjm2019 »

faaip wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:08 pm Leeds United v Burnley

Meslier - 7.5 - One great save from Wood but a quiet game apart from that
Ayling - 6.5 - OK game
Firpo - 9 MOTM - Outstanding, so clever on the ball, getting better defensively by the game. Looks like we have a good player on our habds
Llorente - 6.5 - Solid
Koch - 7.5 - Some important tackles and he looks a player too
Dallas - 9 - Non stop, some great runs and capped it with a great strike
Forshaw - 6.5 - Too many wayward passes for me today but an improvement on his recent defensive work and got better as the game went on
Klich - 8.5 - Lathargic start but what a second half, Key contribution for the third and a quality assist for the second
Roberts - 8 - Top quality breaking up play and setting off attacks until forced off with injury, some great running and unlucky with the header.
Raphinha - 8 - Good game from Raph, always the outlet and always creative, the miss didn't bother me, sharp angle and didn't set himself in time
Harrison - 7.5 - Quiet till his excellent solo goal.

Gelhardt - 9 - Great assist for the third, looks maybe the best striker at the club
James - 9 - I though he added a hell of a spark when he came on, linked up with Firpo well and capped it with a great goal.

Great game for Bielsa (9) who's recent buys all looked top quality. Firpo/Koch and James all look class. Raph and Llorente we already knew about

Deserved win

Team performance 9/10

I watched this match via the internet but cannot agree with every rating i.e. Roberts I hope we sell him this month a total waste of time.

Klick: a great 90 min performance best game of the season
Gelhardt- only on for what 30 mins yet yiu give a 9, did i miss him scoring ?
Firpo - 9 MOTM- Maybe his best performance BUT is has been very poor, lets see if he can repeat this performance against better teams
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

pjm2019 wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:36 pm I watched this match via the internet but cannot agree with every rating i.e. Roberts I hope we sell him this month a total waste of time.

Klick: a great 90 min performance best game of the season
Gelhardt- only on for what 30 mins yet yiu give a 9, did i miss him scoring ?
Firpo - 9 MOTM- Maybe his best performance BUT is has been very poor, lets see if he can repeat this performance against better teams
You missed a s**t load by the looks of it..
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
pjm2019
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by pjm2019 »

faaip wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:42 pm You missed a s**t load by the looks of it..
I watched all the game, perhaps you should of worn your specs ! !
Bally
First Team
First Team

Post by Bally »

Roberts does OK until he's in front of goal then he's awful,not premier league standard for a striker,as for unlucky with the header it was a terrible effort
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

pjm2019 wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:06 pm I watched all the game, perhaps you should of worn your specs ! !
Insulting comment but I'll respond. I only need glasses for reading, my night vision is immaculate and watching the game on a 32 inch screen from 3 foot away does not require glasses. I do know what I'm talking about and I'm f**king sure I'm entitled to an opinion
Johnboy1965
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Johnboy1965 »

I'm not a Roberts fan by any means but I thought he had a good game yesterday.
His link up play in the first half was really good an helped us establish a foothold in the game.
The one thing letting him down at the minute though is his finishing.
He needs to show a bit more composure in front of goal.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Johnboy1965 wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:02 am I'm not a Roberts fan by any means but I thought he had a good game yesterday.
His link up play in the first half was really good an helped us establish a foothold in the game.
The one thing letting him down at the minute though is his finishing.
He needs to show a bit more composure in front of goal.
Agree Johnboy, none of our players had a bad game.
pjm2019
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by pjm2019 »

faaip wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:19 am Insulting comment but I'll respond. I only need glasses for reading, my night vision is immaculate and watching the game on a 32 inch screen from 3 foot away does not require glasses. I do know what I'm talking about and I'm f**king sure I'm entitled to an opinion
i mean no offence to you i simply disagreed with your ratings