Leeds v Peterbro - Team/Reports/Ratings

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Leeds v Peterbro - Team/Reports/Ratings

Post by 1964white »

Same team as Palace with Diouf back on the bench

Taking our best coach of the season with 40 aboard, just goes to show the impact a reduction of ticket prices has, 25k at ER I reckon !
Kyle_5351
First Team
First Team

Re: Leeds v Peterbro - Team/Reports/Ratings

Post by Kyle_5351 »

Should be 25k+ hopefully.

Agreed. Same team, they are doing well.
ldsutd
First Team
First Team

Post by ldsutd »

I think the cold will put a few off so i think 23480 for tonights game
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

Leeds league record in 2013 - P11 W4 D4 L3 16pts
Peterborough's league record in 2013 P11 W 4 D4 L3 16pts

:shock:
LUFCRACE
Manager
Manager
Twitter: lufcrace

Post by LUFCRACE »

Twiggster wrote:Leeds league record in 2013 - P11 W4 D4 L3 16pts
Peterborough's league record in 2013 P11 W 4 D4 L3 16pts

:shock:
0-0 draw then? :lol:
BRING BACK BRADDERS

International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth
we8manu
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by we8manu »

just got team news, same team with duef back on bench
"If you don't know where your going you will end up somewhere else"
leedsmad
First Team
First Team

Post by leedsmad »

Where do we go from here ? same crap more ponints lost....
Genghers
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Genghers »

leedsmad wrote:Where do we go from here ? same crap more ponints lost....
Well, we were behind...

Can't see play-offs now, even with teams around us giving us a hand. Expect Colin will give them credit, always going to be hard vs a team in the relegation zone... We should be bossing games like this.
leedsmad
First Team
First Team

Post by leedsmad »

Genghers wrote: Well, we were behind...

Can't see play-offs now, even with teams around us giving us a hand. Expect Colin will give them credit, always going to be hard vs a team in the relegation zone... We should be bossing games like this.
Play- offs no chance , can't beat bottom sides and that's mostly what we have left in our last 10 games.
Tiny
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Tiny »

I know its a bad result tonight,but we must understand that Peterborough are inform team at the moment who are fighting to stay in the champioship has much as we should be fighting to get out og it.
I think this will be a big kick up the arse for the Leeds team and they will need to show how much they realy want to move on to be the club we once were,we can only hope that we screw the bobbin and knuckle down and show the fans that they do have pride and passion to go forward and do the not impossable task and get in the playoffs and secure a promotion that way.
Well thats my effort of a report :cry:
leedsmad
First Team
First Team

Post by leedsmad »

Tiny wrote:I know its a bad result tonight,but we must understand that Peterborough are inform team at the moment who are fighting to stay in the champioship has much as we should be fighting to get out og it.
I think this will be a big kick up the arse for the Leeds team and they will need to show how much they realy want to move on to be the club we once were,we can only hope that we screw the bobbin and knuckle down and show the fans that they do have pride and passion to go forward and do the not impossable task and get in the playoffs and secure a promotion that way.
Well thats my effort of a report :cry:
i like your optimism :tup: . But we just don't have the quality simple as that .... Mathematically yeah we are still a chance , realistically NO!!!!
mchldavies7
First Team
First Team

Post by mchldavies7 »

we just dont get late winners do we? im listening and thinking, were not gonna score here, I just know it..so nnoying n frustrating. Its like 'after you maude' for 6th spot..someone will get it by default with 69 points at this rate...christ its depressing as fnck
"God will forgive them...he'll forgive them and allow them into heaven...i cant live with that"
Emsley
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Emsley »

Its like someone taking a s**t in your bed.
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
ldsutd
First Team
First Team

Post by ldsutd »

Right where do i start, Morison crap, Varney crap and mcormack sooo lacking confidence it's shocking, why have habibou on the flipping bench if he's not good enough or ready to be put on :duno: Diouf played reasonably well changed the game when he came on but some of his crosses wasn't great. Austin did well when he came on but why put on like for like i would of liked to of seen Habibou on instead i thought pelts was way off the pace today and Warnock looked knackered after only 20 mins the only shining light for me was Byram thank god we have him that's all i can say. Also didn't Warnock say a few weeks back we was going to go for it because we have nothing to lose well what the flip has happened to that. He's a f***ing joke.
Crude
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Crude »

B+ for effort, F for quality. Heard that Ross got a knock on the head and couldn't remember the match. I must've gotten a knock on the head too, because I can't remember anything Ross did either.
RIP Twiggster, March 5, 2023

Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000

Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
Drs.Dad
Manager
Manager

Post by Drs.Dad »

Crude United wrote:B+ for effort, F for quality. Heard that Ross got a knock on the head and couldn't remember the match. I must've gotten a knock on the head too, because I can't remember anything Ross did either.

I wish I had collected a knock on the head too, 'cos unfortunately I CAN remember BOTH halves last night! The first half was a waste of my time as a spectator.... the team were only there in body, in the main their spirits and brains were elsewhere. Second half at least we saw some effort and a modicum of thought. However, there was no end product from the scoring end of the team, until young Sam decided he'd had enough of being on the losing end.
As I drove home from the match, I listened to Colin's post match interview...... unbelieveable! He said something to the effect of " the strikers were mentally in the wrong place". Whose bloody job is it to put their minds in the right place (or drop them)? Here's a subtle clue Colin....IT'S YOURS. He also bleated on about the fans shouting out directions to he players, some garbage about the fans calling for long balls then changing their minds and shouting for short passes! For God's sake Warnock, YOU give them their tactics, not the crowd or the players!
Time to start full time farming, your excuses are really cheesing me off now. Anyone who knows me knows I am perhaps the ultimate optimist, and I'm always looking on the bright side, but I am now failing to see any bright side to the on-field side of my club's performances. Time (past time actually) to bring in a younger, more modern thinking manager, and give him time to assess this squad and prepare for a full blown assault next season. Get thee gone Warnock, I've lost patience with you and your waffling.
:evil:
eastyorkshirewhite
First Team
First Team

Post by eastyorkshirewhite »

Once again as like many other seasons United failed to deliver when it is needed.We lacked any idea,s or commitment.Warnock said once again cant fault the lads efforts well if he can,t fault them who is to take the blame "himself" dont think we will ever hear that.If Morison is not fit why start him and waste a substitution also Hall was on the bench at Palace but no-where last night.Well rant over markings well here goes.

Kenny 5 Beaten at his near post
Byram 7 Took his goal well watching scouts last night will have been impressed
Peltier 5 Not at his best
Lees 3 Did not seem to want to come off
Warnock 8 back to form
Green 5 Ran out of steam
Norris 6 Un-lucky to be subbed
Tonge 6 Tried to get midfield going
Varney 5 Created nothing
Mc Cormack 6 Poor
Morison 3 Back to his usual form
Subs
Pearce 7 Staked a place for a recall
Diouf 6 Tried to change game but held on to ball to long
Austin 3 Why him when we needed a goal
markolufc
First Team
First Team

Post by markolufc »

What a load of shite.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

I was so wrapped up in the first day of free agency I forgot we were playing...I have NEVER done that before...think I'm becoming jaded with football
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

Drs.Dad wrote:

I wish I had collected a knock on the head too, 'cos unfortunately I CAN remember BOTH halves last night! The first half was a waste of my time as a spectator.... the team were only there in body, in the main their spirits and brains were elsewhere. Second half at least we saw some effort and a modicum of thought. However, there was no end product from the scoring end of the team, until young Sam decided he'd had enough of being on the losing end.
As I drove home from the match, I listened to Colin's post match interview...... unbelieveable! He said something to the effect of " the strikers were mentally in the wrong place". Whose bloody job is it to put their minds in the right place (or drop them)? Here's a subtle clue Colin....IT'S YOURS. He also bleated on about the fans shouting out directions to he players, some garbage about the fans calling for long balls then changing their minds and shouting for short passes! For God's sake Warnock, YOU give them their tactics, not the crowd or the players!
Time to start full time farming, your excuses are really cheesing me off now. Anyone who knows me knows I am perhaps the ultimate optimist, and I'm always looking on the bright side, but I am now failing to see any bright side to the on-field side of my club's performances. Time (past time actually) to bring in a younger, more modern thinking manager, and give him time to assess this squad and prepare for a full blown assault next season. Get thee gone Warnock, I've lost patience with you and your waffling.
:evil:
Well said D.D. There is a rumour from the camp that has been picked up on by others on various messageboards (not just LUFC ones), that the players have had it with Warnock Snr. and want him out.
GFH have got to get someone in to replace him NOW.

:tup: