Leeds v Cardiff - News/Team/Reports/Ratings

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
Sofa Head
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Leeds v Cardiff - News/Team/Reports/Ratings

Post by Sofa Head »

Emsley wrote:Player ratings (Watched a stream)
Habibou - 4 - lol gonna need a few games and more training to fit in.
Got a feeling he is gonna be crap.
I thought it was poor of Warnock to pitch him into a tight game like today's. It's always tough to make an impact as sub. but especially so against league leaders with such a physically mean defence. Nonetheless, watching him flailing about so ineffectually, I confess to having had a flashback to watching Kandol come on for his debut at Plymouth. My heart sank then just as it did today. I fear he will prove to be no more than a legend on his own Twitter account. He didn't seem to have any sort of physical presence and looks worryingly like one of those players who manages to seem shorter when he jumps. Hope he proves me wrong...
MeeTa
Manager
Manager
Twitter: @EirikOstrem

Re: Leeds v Cardiff - News/Team/Reports/Ratings

Post by MeeTa »

becchio bear wrote:
Why was it a pathetic reply? and why did you think it wasn't direct??? :bear:

what a weird bunch of questions ffs, if you had said it direct you would of said: discussion aint allowed, which would be direct. You indicated that me trying to explain my view somehow was wrong and i should give over and give it a rest. And to your question why it was pathetic, just re-read your post, doesnt really need explaining.