Middlesbrough v Leeds Utd Match Thread - Berardi in for Phillips, Kiko Starts, No JKA!

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Velotrax

Re: Middlesbrough v Leeds Utd Match Thread

Post by Velotrax »

faaip wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:18 pm Your assuming JKA is injured or ill ..not just dropped
Or not in MB's 'family'
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

faaip wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:18 pm Your assuming JKA is injured or ill ..not just dropped
If he is dropped in favour of Stevens then something is very wrong :(
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Velotrax wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:20 pm I really strugle to understand JKA's signing, yes he's talented, but if he's that far away from playing, why not get someone that is, a bargain is only a bargain if you don't end up paying twice, as we all know we need a stricker now, not next year
I'm not sure there was a single player we could have gotten that would have started for Leeds this season on merit..not even Che Adams
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Velotrax

Re: Middlesbrough v Leeds Utd Match Thread - Berardi in for Phillips, Kiko starts

Post by Velotrax »

Middlesborough have bought in a new keeper for tonight

https://scontent-lhr8-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=5EC04EE0
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Cjay wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:23 pm If he is dropped in favour of Stevens then something is very wrong :(
I did read both the reserve games he could have played in were postponed so he's had no game time recently which would set him back match fitness wise ...maybe needs another 3 months?

Should be ready for next season, if he wants to stay, I think he can opt out
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Middlesbrough v Leeds Utd Match Thread - Berardi in for Phillips, Kiko Starts, No JKA!

Post by Sara »

:roll:
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Middlesbrough v Leeds Utd Match Thread - Berardi in for Phillips, Kiko Starts, No JKA!

Post by The Subhuman »

Is it possible this is a "support" move for Paddy ? Pressure off not having to worry about a striker on the bench..
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

SaraM wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:30 pm:roll:
yeah yeah...Don't question god, problem is I'm an atheist
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

faaip wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:28 pm I did read both the reserve games he could have played in were postponed so he's had no game time recently which would set him back match fitness wise ...maybe needs another 3 months?

Nearly March now, when will we see this 1st team signing make an impact?

Ian clearly is behind Stevens, MB said he was fit and didnt need to learn the system which makes sense as he had been at City.

If he wasnt better then an average u23 then whats the point?
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

faaip wrote: I did read both the reserve games he could have played in were postponed so he's had no game time recently which would set him back match fitness wise ...maybe needs another 3 months?

And when he does leave Noel Whelan will come out and say he made the right decision.ImageImage

Sent from my SM-T515 using Tapatalk

Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @EllandBack1

Re: Middlesbrough v Leeds Utd Match Thread - Berardi in for Phillips, Kiko starts

Post by Ellandback1 »

The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

rab_rant wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:35 pm And when he does leave Noel Whelan will come out and say he made the right decision.ImageImage

Sent from my SM-T515 using Tapatalk
No interest in what Noel Whelan says
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

faaip wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:32 pm yeah yeah...Don't question god, problem is I'm an atheist
Not aimed at you, just the general knee jerk conspiracy arse falafel at one player not being on the bench.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

"Minor" muscle "injury" for Augustin ...
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

SaraM wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:40 pm Not aimed at you, just the general knee jerk conspiracy arse falafel at one player not being on the bench.
Big problem for me of course as everyone knows ..so I'm likely to make more of it. This knee has been jerking since game one of the season on this point
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

I have a you tube link atm if anyone wants one
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

and we're off