Real Madrid v Manchester City

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Real Madrid v Manchester City

Post by 1964white »

Can Citeh make it to the Champions League Final ?

Personally i think Real will face their Madrid neighbours Atletico to make it an all Spanish Final

Should be interesting at the very least
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Re: Real Madrid v Manchester City

Post by YorkshireSquare »

One nil to Madrid at half time, still the same challenge for City though, need to score.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Kompany crocked again! City just don't perform without him...City out of europe
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

Citeh looked OK without ever being good.
Apart from the one volley where Aguero shot just over the goal, they didn't do much, but Real weren't that much better tbh.

Damp squib of a game.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Amazing how these two teams who have spent billions building their squads come up with something as luke-warm as that

Watching Leicester on the telly this season has been far more entertaining than this drab affair
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

1964white wrote:

Amazing how these two teams who have spent billions building their squads come up with something as luke-warm as that

Watching Leicester on the telly this season has been far more entertaining than this drab affair
Yes - I'm not a fan as such but the opportunity to watch exciting football, especially from a bargain-basement side, has been thoroughly entertaining. Had it been Leeds, my football-supporting life would have been complete, but I have to wait a while.
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

If Aguero had managed to get that volley about 10 inches lower at the end it would have been a different result, but neither team deserved to be where they are from the lack of passion and commitment shown. The only semi-finalist worth a rat's ass is Atleti - yes they were defensive but never boring. You could see they had a game plan and a commitment to its execution - they deserve to put the pampered Ronaldo and his team out. I'll be rooting for them in the final on May 28th.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Norm wrote:If Aguero had managed to get that volley about 10 inches lower at the end it would have been a different result, but neither team deserved to be where they are from the lack of passion and commitment shown. The only semi-finalist worth a rat's ass is Atleti - yes they were defensive but never boring. You could see they had a game plan and a commitment to its execution - they deserve to put the pampered Ronaldo and his team out. I'll be rooting for them in the final on May 28th.
I like an underdog :lol: