Jim White lays into Cellino

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 25545&_rdr

I have never left a game until the final whistle is blown

Cellino leaves at half-time

Glory supporter
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Jim White lays into Cellino

Post by The Subhuman »

Bit of an idiot White isn't he?
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Wolfetoneleeds
Manager
Manager

Post by Wolfetoneleeds »

faaip wrote:Bit of an idiot White isn't he?
Nope I'm afraid you are, your constant defending of the regime is unreal.
I almost wonder if you're on a wind up!

How you can say Leeds have played worse this season?! Towards the end of the first half Brighton had around 25 passes without one Leeds player seeming bothered!

Anyone saying, why should anyone talk after the game, well for a start 1500 fans was there last night, they need to hear some sort of apology!

And then the comment that wouldn't it be down to Brighton to refund the tickets?!?!
Them players should pay out of their own money, no one is suggesting that Brighton start refunding us cause they played us off the park!

Cellino is going to invest in the team in pre season?! Ye right we've heard it all before!! More lies! Let's all blame ridsdale though!! For no money in the club!

He sacks Evans, what manager "head coach" worth his salt would work for this manic?!
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

I never wind anyone up it's what I think. I am happy though to walk away from the site and not post anymore because if I don't post what I think then it's not worth logging on. I respect your opinion Wolfie as I respect everyone elses. I never turn to insulting anyone on this site or waccoe...On waccoe I can at least post on the American football sites
Last edited by The Subhuman on Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Wolfetoneleeds
Manager
Manager

Post by Wolfetoneleeds »

Nope don't go leaving the site please!

Reading back, shouldn't of called you an idiot! Apologies!

It's pretty tense at the minute with Leeds United, on forums and match days!
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Please don't go anywhere faaip. Us fans have a lot to deal with at the moment. We all love Leeds United and we're all a bit frustrated and helpless at what's going on. Your thoughts and opinions are invaluable, as are everyone's on this forum. Sometimes it might get a little bit heated, but we all just want the same thing. Success for the club and it's great supporters.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote:I never wind anyone up it's what I think. I am happy though to walk away from the site and not post anymore because if I don't post what I think then it's not worth logging on. I respect you're opinion Wolfie as I respect everyone elses. I never turn to insulting anyone on this site or waccoe...On waccoe I can at least post on the American football sites
No you don't wind folk up mate, you are as honest as day is long, always objective with your views

Don't even think about walking away mate

I know Wolfie didn't intend to insult you
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

No need for anyone to leave. Honest views without insults are what messageboards should be about. If we all agree it would be boring and if we all resorted to abusing people we didn't agree with it would be a different Leeds Utd orientated messageboard.
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411

Post by lufc1304 »

what weasel said :tup:
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
mav
First Team
First Team

Post by mav »

The Celino out lot seem to think that anyone who does not think the dude is the devil is either a WUM or an idiot tbh.

Just because I think the guy is a numpty does not mean I believe all the BS spread about him.

I know guys that have "not missed a match in years" who will arrive late and leave early, but still claim no one else can have an opinion because "it does not matter as much to them".

If only we had a song about being together despite any difference of opinion...........
Every game I predict a 3 - 1 Leeds win, I am traditional like that.
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by John in Louisiana »

1964white wrote:
No you don't wind folk up mate, you are as honest as day is long, always objective with your views

Don't even think about walking away mate

I know Wolfie didn't intend to insult you
Exactly. Love reading your posts, faaip. Please keep them coming.
hibbi86
First Team
First Team
Twitter: @Hibbi86

Post by hibbi86 »

Here Here - Dont leave Faaip.

I recall a previous post where name calling "morons" was used to describe the Cellino Out followers and i believe it was wolfie who did infact point out its out of order to do such a thing as we are all leeds fans.
Sometimes i feel in the heat of the moment we can lose ourselves especially when we are all passionate about a common ground in Leeds United.

This message board has a diverse group of posters and it is much more pleasant place to come and share your thoughts and oppinions with others. This is and will be the only LUFC forum i view or post one.

Cant we all just get a long - "Rodney King Quote"
Forever and ever we shall follow are team, because we're Leeds United we rule supreme!
Crude
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Crude »

Generally, it's easier to tear into Cellino for over-estimating what he could accomplish in a relatively short period of time, than to offer substantive and positive solutions of ways to get behind the club. And frankly speaking, with the club having been through the darkest of times, what Cellino has or hasn't done isn't among those, yet.

And by the way, what ever happened to Leeds Fans United? Have all this money and supposed connections, for the fans and all that.... Heard nothing but crickets. I'm more disappointed in them, than I am of Cellino.
RIP Twiggster, March 5, 2023

Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000

Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

hibbi86 wrote:Here Here - Dont leave Faaip.

I recall a previous post where name calling "morons" was used to describe the Cellino Out followers and i believe it was wolfie who did infact point out its out of order to do such a thing as we are all leeds fans.
Sometimes i feel in the heat of the moment we can lose ourselves especially when we are all passionate about a common ground in Leeds United.

This message board has a diverse group of posters and it is much more pleasant place to come and share your thoughts and oppinions with others. This is and will be the only LUFC forum i view or post one.

Cant we all just get a long - "Rodney King Quote"
I think the post you refer to is one of mine but I didn't call them morons but said that they would be viewed as morons by people like Cellino and Bates and any prospective buyers of Leeds. My point was that Bates and Cellino see people who will pay to come and abuse them as morons and any prospective buyer would be put off investing in the club because they wouldn't want to suffer abuse from 'morons.'

The protests simply make us look a laughing stock.
woodfordwhites
First Team
First Team

Post by woodfordwhites »

Hear Hear & Hear Hear :tup:
Durly
First Team
First Team

Post by Durly »

weasel wrote:
I think the post you refer to is one of mine but I didn't call them morons but said that they would be viewed as morons by people like Cellino and Bates and any prospective buyers of Leeds. My point was that Bates and Cellino see people who will pay to come and abuse them as morons and any prospective buyer would be put off investing in the club because they wouldn't want to suffer abuse from 'morons.'

The protests simply make us look a laughing stock.
Oh, I think the regime is making a pretty good job of that on its own.
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

faaip, you and weasel are the most dispassionate and objective posters on here and you both have a dry wit and sense of irony which brings many a smile. I would hate to lose either one of you, although really I would hate to lose anyone who feels aggrieved or has issues which could be resolved.