Sheff Wed v Leeds - MAN OF THE MATCH

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.

Silvestri
No votes
Wootton
No votes
Bellusci
50%
Cooper
No votes
Taylor
10%
Dallas
30%
Murphy
No votes
Bridcutt
No votes
Cook
No votes
Carayol
No votes
Doukara
10%
Antenucci
No votes
Mowatt
No votes

Total votes: 10

1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Vote for your MOTM
paddy parrott
Manager
Manager

Re: Sheff Wed v Leeds - MAN OF THE MATCH

Post by paddy parrott »

I find it hard to really decide 64 but would select Doukara as my MOTM he battled and tried his best at holding up the ball and maybe deserved a goal.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

paddy parrott wrote:I find it hard to really decide 64 but would select Doukara as my MOTM he battled and tried his best at holding up the ball and maybe deserved a goal.
Doukara did well up top on his own Paddy when you consider he is not a No.9 player :tup:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Bellusci for me

I know our fans go on about his temperament & recklessness but for me he shows passion & fight, the type of player i was brought up on years ago. Nothing wrong with a player who has aggression, fire in his belly & gets blood on his boots
mav
First Team
First Team

Post by mav »

As much as Leeds fans complain, Bellusci makes mistakes because he attempts to control things and deal with things himself, I would rather have that than someone that waits for others to do the job.
Every game I predict a 3 - 1 Leeds win, I am traditional like that.
hibbi86
First Team
First Team
Twitter: @Hibbi86

Post by hibbi86 »

Dallas first for me he created alot down that right flank for us.
Bellusci second - for me he got caught up too much with Forresteri at times and was lucky not to give away a penalty for throwing him to the ground needlesly

Special Mention for - Carayol who has seemingly disappeared he was literally non existent that game can see why Boro let him go and huddersfield ended his loan.
Forever and ever we shall follow are team, because we're Leeds United we rule supreme!
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

mav wrote:As much as Leeds fans complain, Bellusci makes mistakes because he attempts to control things and deal with things himself, I would rather have that than someone that waits for others to do the job.
halleluja, go rewatch Leeds games and you'll notice Cooper is often not around to make the tackle/interception/block....hard to make errors when you're nowhere to be seen...
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411

Post by lufc1304 »

Taylor, for me, just ahead of Bellusci, with honorable mentions for Dallas and Bridcutt. Taylor looks like he's played the game at this level for years, that boy can be anything he wants in football, a true class act. Bellusci played well, but always looked like he was one foul away from walking. Still, I like how he gets stuck in and doesn't take any sh*t
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
1964white

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote:
halleluja, go rewatch Leeds games and you'll notice Cooper is often not around to make the tackle/interception/block....hard to make errors when you're nowhere to be seen...
And Cooper is our captain when Bamba doesn't play :shock: a leader that goes missing
Drs.Dad
Manager
Manager

Post by Drs.Dad »

Bellusci for me, I felt that Forestieri was given the job of winding him up, just look how many times they clashed throughout the game. Teams know he can be hotheaded, and work on that. Fair play to him, he kept to his task and didn't let the early yellow card put him off, rode his luck, and. got through the game without further official action.
:tup:
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Bellusci right side centre def, Bamba left...played well before together...not rocket science
Last edited by The Subhuman on Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Drs.Dad wrote:Bellusci for me, I felt that Forestieri was given the job of winding him up, just look how many times they clashed throughout the game. Teams know he can be hotheaded, and work on that. Fair play to him, he kept to his task and didn't let the early yellow card put him off, rode his luck, and. got through the game without further official action.
:tup:
Best CB we have at Leeds right now

Many of our fans who have so much hatred for Bellusci won't even admit he's done well when he's had a good game.
paddy parrott
Manager
Manager

Post by paddy parrott »

For me mate Belluschi is decent and does play well for spells. I'm not against him but he doesn't always fill me with glee either .