Dan James

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Dan James

Post by The Subhuman »

Gonna miss him off the bench but should give Anthony a spotlight to see if he's worth buying in the summer
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

Johnthewhite wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:17 pm That's a real shame as he would have been very useful in the play-offs. I really like Dan he's a proper team player 👏
Personally I think he’s undervalued by some.

He is no world beater, admittedly, but by christ he gives it a bloody good go and that goes a long way in my book.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Barlow Boy wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:24 pm Personally I think he’s undervalued by some.

He is no world beater, admittedly, but by christ he gives it a bloody good go and that goes a long way in my book.
And mine mate :tup:
GreennWhite
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by GreennWhite »

Dan is a wholehearted player, and very likable, who gives everything when playing. Of course he can be frustrating to watch and he lets himself down at times when we and he know he should do better.But as others have said he is a good weapon to have coming off the bench and his goals this season have been vital for us.
Just wondering IF we go into the play-offs would it be possible to get him through those games if he was given the right medication/painkillers ?
He has plenty of time then to recover properly during the summer months as Wales are not involved in the Euro`s,for some reason :duno: :shhh:
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Barlow Boy wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:24 pm Personally I think he’s undervalued by some.

Correctamundo pal, a 100%er that you want in your squad, still young and can blossom in a few years.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
hector

Post by hector »

I also agree.... Very loyal too.....
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

Lovely boy isn’t it like.
Ipswich won’t fade. As predicted.