The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Tuesday 16th April) - Do Leeds United have a Plan B?

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Tuesday 16th April) - Do Leeds United have a Plan B?

Post by Jaydog »

Plan b was pretending we are s**t atm. It’s currently working. Boro have already decided they don’t much of a squad to beat us. Plan is succeeding 😁
Ipswich won’t fade. As predicted.
Overman
Manager
Manager

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Tuesday 16th April) - Do Leeds United have a Plan B?

Post by Overman »

Jaydog wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:37 pm Plan b was pretending we are s**t atm. It’s currently working. Boro have already decided they don’t much of a squad to beat us. Plan is succeeding 😁
That's a cunning plan.
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

Overman wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:40 pm That's a cunning plan.
At the very least it’s a cunning stunt.
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Kennyb41 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:24 pm What's the feckin frequency.
is your Benzedrine, uh-huh. I was brain-dead, locked out, numb, not up to speed, I thought I'd pegged you an idiot's dream. Tunnel vision from the outsider's screen....

I couldn't understand
I never understood, don't f**k with me, uh-huh
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

weasel wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:44 pm I'm riding you all the way to the finishing line, wherever it may be. Farke has his ostriches and you are my emu.
giphy-12.gif
giphy-12.gif (3.35 MiB) Viewed 208 times
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

What’s Bamford doing in that enclosure.
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

weasel wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:13 pm is your Benzedrine, uh-huh. I was brain-dead, locked out, numb, not up to speed, I thought I'd pegged you an idiot's dream. Tunnel vision from the outsider's screen....

I couldn't understand
I never understood, don't f**k with me, uh-huh
Are you watching Citeh trying to break thru this block of Real Madrids Weasel ?
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Kennyb41 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:29 pm Are you watching Citeh trying to break thru this block of Real Madrids Weasel ?
Yes indeed I managed to tune into the match. Very similar at times to us and despite their vastly superior players they run into the same problems.
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

weasel wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:39 pm Yes indeed I managed to tune into the match. Very similar at times to us and despite their vastly superior players they run into the same problems.
Jeez that Silva penalty, i've always said a keeper should stand still till it's kicked these days and someone will definitely hit a bad one
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

weasel wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:39 pm Yes indeed I managed to tune into the match. Very similar at times to us and despite their vastly superior players they run into the same problems.
I know i don't need to tell you this, but wide open to the counter as well, and that Kyle Walker recovery with his speed and strength to hold off Vilnius was world class, who needs speed huh ? :lol:

;@)
Carrick Dave
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Tuesday 16th April) Why no 'B' plan

Post by Carrick Dave »

Irish Ian wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:27 am Only am idiot would get rid if Farke this season.
Or next season either.

As this this plan A plan B tripe.

It's the most mythical bollocks of a concept ever in the history of sport. It ignores the fact that players have peaks and troughs in fitness and form and sometimes it doesn't come off, no matter how hard you try or what you do the opposition get one over on you.

If it wasn’t like this, none of us would have any interest in the game.
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Tuesday 16th April) Why no 'B' plan

Post by Kennyb41 »

Irish Ian wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:27 am Only am idiot would get rid if Farke this season.
Or next season either.

As this this plan A plan B tripe.

It's the most mythical bollocks of a concept ever in the history of sport. It ignores the fact that players have peaks and troughs in fitness and form and sometimes it doesn't come off, no matter how hard you try or what you do the opposition get one over on you.
Yes, it is tripe, DF has tried multiple things this season, only in the last few weeks he's tried a number of things, he's tried tippy tappy trying to drag teams out to play etc, he's gone full bore and got beat etc. We don't have a team of superstars, we went thru a purple patch to excellently bring us back into contention, at the worse possible time we are struggling to find the back of the net thru a multitude of reasons. We now have a break where hopefully we can get re invigorated to go again for the final push.

He could try and play a number of ways, but i hope he mixes it up, and focuses on full attack mode, but that will mean he will probably face a low block.

;@)