DuckDuckGo

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
DDB220
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: DuckDuckGo

Post by DDB220 »

My initial thoughts for the name was a self preservation technique when you have pi$$ed off the Mrs.
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

There are only a few different browser enginers out there. WebKit for Apple browsers, Gecko for Firefox and Blink for Chromium-based browsers. DuckDuckGo is Chromium-based so renders pags/sites in exactly the same way as Chrome and Edge so.
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

YorkshireSquare wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:36 pm There are only a few different browser enginers out there. WebKit for Apple browsers, Gecko for Firefox and Blink for Chromium-based browsers. DuckDuckGo is Chromium-based so renders pags/sites in exactly the same way as Chrome and Edge so.
It dosen't share the info like chrome or safari though does it !!
Everytime I log on here now I'm suddenly bombarded with ads.
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"