Another TV date - Southampton!!!!!!

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Another TV date

Post by 1964white »

And I always thought the final round of fixtures all kicked-off at the same time.

Screenshot 2024-03-20 13.35.29.png
mentalcase

Re: Another TV date - Southampton!!!!!!

Post by mentalcase »

Yes but everyone else must have the same KO time !!
Plus by 15.00 hrs, we' ll be get leathered celebrating promotion instead of doing it 2 1/2 hrs later :tup:
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Chilli D »

1964white wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:38 pm And I always thought the final round of fixtures all kicked-off at the same time.

That can't be correct unless they've all been moved to 12:30.
Final day fixtures have to be at the same time surely?
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Still giving all the fixtures as 3pm that day 🤔
Keeping The Faith
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Now been updated that all matches kick off at 12.30
Keeping The Faith
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Planned to book flights and hotel this week & hope I pick up a ticket, 12.30 kick off means I wont have time for an early flight so will have to book an extra night. B******S. 🤬🤬🤬
Keeping The Faith
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

CUSSIE01 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:01 pm Planned to book flights and hotel this week & hope I pick up a ticket, 12.30 kick off means I wont have time for an early flight so will have to book an extra night. B******S. 🤬🤬🤬
I think sky are tracking you :tup:
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

Hopefully these dates don't matter to us.
tempFileForShare_20240320-141345.jpg
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

Sunday 26th is P/O final, unsure what time yet.
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by CUSSIE01 »

mentalcase wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:17 pm Sunday 26th is P/O final, unsure what time yet.
We won’t have to worry about that Mental or any of the other play off dates 🙏🏻
Keeping The Faith
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

Ridiculous that the final round of games gets moved to such an awful slot.

It will affect the atmosphere in each and every stadium, in fact in my opinion it is even too early in the day to build up much of anticipation for those watching from home or down the pub.

Why not give it pride of place in the weekend schedule rather than tuck it away at lunchtime?
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

CUSSIE01 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:01 pm Planned to book flights and hotel this week & hope I pick up a ticket, 12.30 kick off means I wont have time for an early flight so will have to book an extra night. B******S. 🤬🤬🤬
Its a right bugger, I had to spend three nights in Leeds ( shudders at the thought :) ) last time..

What way were you planning to get over? Last flight out of Dublin on a Friday worked for me a few times.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by CUSSIE01 »

Irish Ian wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:24 pm Its a right bugger, I had to spend three nights in Leeds ( shudders at the thought :) ) last time..

What way were you planning to get over? Last flight out of Dublin on a Friday worked for me a few times.
There’s a 6.50am flight out of Belfast on Sat morn but not sure I trust it not being delayed so looked at flying into Manchester on the Friday and taking the train up. It’s almost £100 cheaper so it’s an option but would have to add on the train cost. Bah
Keeping The Faith
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

1964white wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:38 pm And I always thought the final round of fixtures all kicked-off at the same time.

They do, so I'm assuming all games will move
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
1964white

Post by 1964white »

CUSSIE01 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:56 pm Now been updated that all matches kick off at 12.30
That wasn't the case earlier.
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Barlow Boy wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:01 pm Yeah, the early ones are a killer.

Thankfully, I’m only 45 minutes away from the ground, so it’s not a disaster but it still knocks everything out, no proper pre-match meet ups with the lads etc.

You’re right, I don’t think there has been a 5.30 KO, which is a KO time I don’t mind to be honest.
I was surprised the home game last v Millwaw wasn't full capacity BB, seeing as we're pushing for promotion were you ?
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Irish Ian wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:22 pm Ridiculous that the final round of games gets moved to such an awful slot.

It will affect the atmosphere in each and every stadium, in fact in my opinion it is even too early in the day to build up much of anticipation for those watching from home or down the pub.

Why not give it pride of place in the weekend schedule rather than tuck it away at lunchtime?
I detest 12.30 kick-offs for that reason, Ian
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

Irish Ian wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:22 pm Ridiculous that the final round of games gets moved to such an awful slot.

Here's the real reason they won't put the championship in pride of place Ian.

Arsenal. Bournemouth. 15:00. Live on sky
Brentford. Fulham. 15:00.
Brighton. A Villa. 15:00.
Burnley. Newcastle. 15:00.
Chelsea. West Ham. 15:00.
C Palace. Man Utd. 15:00.
Liverpool. Spurs. 15:00.
Luton. Everton. 15:00.
Manchester City v Wolverhampton Wanderers 15.00
Sheffield United v Nottingham Forest 15.00

No idea why they aren't spreading that lot over 4 days as usual :mshr:
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

Just noticed the following weeks fixtures are all 15.00hrs as well, I assume they haven't had time to tamper with alterations yet, maybe theyr'e waiting for cussie and a few others to book flights before they bugger their plans up.
CUSSIE01
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by CUSSIE01 »

mentalcase wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:12 pm Just noticed the following weeks fixtures are all 15.00hrs as well, I assume they haven't had time to tamper with alterations yet, maybe theyr'e waiting for cussie and a few others to book flights before they bugger their plans up.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Keeping The Faith