Marc Roca

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
danhirons
Manager
Manager

Re: Marc Roca

Post by danhirons »

Boo Radley wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:21 am I’m not surprised that Roca is the one announcing this. He is probably well aware that if there was a transfer fee around his neck no club would touch him with a barge pole. A cheap loan fee is all any self respecting club would pay for such a useless gobshite like him.
wtf are you on about? he's been a regular this season in la liga for betis who are seventh...obviously a good player there

as far as I'm aware, he's also never spoken badly about the club
danhirons
Manager
Manager

Post by danhirons »

it's also self-evident that the loan clauses apply until we're back in the prem - it would be odd for a player to agree to the clause for only a year. what should have been inserted is the option for us to extend their contracts to avoid them leaving on frees at the end of their contract like koch
Boo Radley
First Team
First Team

Post by Boo Radley »

danhirons wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:53 am wtf are you on about? he's been a regular this season in la liga for betis who are seventh...obviously a good player there

as far as I'm aware, he's also never spoken badly about the club
Firstly, I never said that he had spoken badly about Leeds.

Secondly, Real Betis have won only 4 games out of 13 in 2024, and the lower half of La Liga is closer to Championship standards than PL. So they are not exactly setting the world on fire. Playing well there has to be put in that context, even if it is true.

Finally, it is still my opinion that he was worse than useless for us last season and we were happy to be rid of him. Maybe you believe he would be holding a place in Farke's team this year? I don't think he'd be anywhere near a starting place.
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Let's just face it, we blew £150m on some gash, have been very lucky to find DF to fix things, have been very lucky the 49ers have come to pick up the pieces and not done a runner (v lucky there, imagine if they had) and just be thankful what Bert did might not have gone to waste. All that and the fact Clown A will not be here to spend the next £150m, JEEZ! Just think of that :shock:

How would you feel if Clown A was scouting now as we speak for some Prem players should we get there, full of confidence ?
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)