Plymouth v Leeds - Player Ratings

Predict the scores...if you can!

- LUFC Match Predictions
- Predict Six
- FA Cup Predictions

Plenty to choose from - dip in and have a go - all MOT members welcome. Just for fun.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Plymouth v Leeds - Player Ratings

Post by The Subhuman »

We scored twice hit the post twice ... Geo involved with three of the four, still the most important player at the club because we'd struggle to get that creativity elsewhere.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
DDB220
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by DDB220 »

The Subhuman wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:22 am We scored twice hit the post twice ... Geo involved with three of the four, still the most important player at the club because we'd struggle to get that creativity elsewhere.
Perhaps offensively influential but important ? I am not sure how you reach half of your children’s playground conclusions.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

The Subhuman wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:22 am We scored twice hit the post twice ... Geo involved with three of the four, still the most important player at the club because we'd struggle to get that creativity elsewhere.
Watched the game again....Georginio now in my MOTM six, even though he had too many poor moments for my liking, he was involved in both our goals.