Peterborough v Leeds Utd Match Thread - Farke makes 6 changes to face The Posh

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
Madron
First Team
First Team

Re: Peterborough v Leeds Utd Match Thread - Farke makes 6 changes to face The Posh

Post by Madron »

I'm on @120's.
With either Liverpool or Arsenal to be dumped out , the road is clear for a long run.
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Re: Peterborough v Leeds Utd Match Thread - Farke makes 6 changes to face The Posh

Post by Orange Box »

My link has got South African adverts on. The presenter just said “Cricket. Vibes, BRIBES, and sixes.” 😳
WARNING: During game time, any post I make is not to be taken seriously, neither is it meant as offence. I'm a hot-blooded creature prone to moments of exasperation and expletive.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

DDB220 wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:00 pm Faaip what is your favourite movie - intrigued to know. I expect something left field.
One of my favourite movies, it's just this one is seldom on TV....

Noel Cowards - This Happy Breed, absolute kitchen sink classic and wonderfully evocative of the time. Celia Johnson is one of our greatest actresses, John Mills, Stanley Holloway, Kay Walsh and Robert Newton. Great cast
Last edited by The Subhuman on Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

Sean_Nile wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:00 pm Makes the goal for Ethan
And the missed chances?
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

The Subhuman wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:04 pm One of my favourite movies, it's just this one is seldom on TV....

Noel Cowards - This Happy Breed, absolute kitchen sink classic and wonderfully evocative of the time. Celia Johnson is one of our greatest actresses, John Mills, Stanley Holloway, and Robert Newton
Stick with the game.
WARNING: During game time, any post I make is not to be taken seriously, neither is it meant as offence. I'm a hot-blooded creature prone to moments of exasperation and expletive.
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by John in Louisiana »

The Subhuman wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:04 pm One of my favourite movies, it's just this one is seldom on TV....

Noel Cowards - This Happy Breed, absolute kitchen sink classic and wonderfully evocative of the time. Celia Johnson is one of our greatest actresses, John Mills, Stanley Holloway, Kay Walsh and Robert Newton. Great cast
Fabulous film.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

John in Louisiana wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:07 pm Fabulous film.
Thank you... Been years since I've seen it. You're an Anglophile John
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
andrewjohnsmith
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

Brazilian Bamford
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by John in Louisiana »

PADDYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SnifferClarke
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by SnifferClarke »

Magnificent !!!
AcrossThePondAsh
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by AcrossThePondAsh »

Holy s**t what a goal from Paddy?!!
In Farke we trust...
Carrick Dave
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Carrick Dave »

Paddy!!!!!!!!
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

What channel?
Madron
First Team
First Team

Post by Madron »

WOW
Ben Scooby lufc
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Ben Scooby lufc »

Patrick Bamford you beauty!!!!!!
;-) Yeboah against Liverpool :!: :!: Crossbar and in. :love: :love:
Sean_Nile
First Team
First Team

Post by Sean_Nile »

"Good Defending" by Firpo said the commentator. Never thought I would hear those two words together
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Oh dear that's not good fro the Bamford haters
airedale
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by airedale »

Am i dreaming.
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

Good one by the Fraud
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

Have I just seen what I have just seen!! Wow. Hats off paddy