Leeds vs Coventry MOTM RESULT - Cree hits the top spot!

Predict the scores...if you can!

- LUFC Match Predictions
- Predict Six
- FA Cup Predictions

Plenty to choose from - dip in and have a go - all MOT members welcome. Just for fun.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Leeds vs Coventry motm

Post by 1964white »

The Subhuman wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:52 pm Much harder to create than destroy, so defenders will always score lower for me. Struijk is much better bring the ball out and in front of goal, while being as good a defender and doing a really good job as captain, sees him out ahead of Rodon..
Rodon also brings the ball out of his defence, often threading accurate passes through the middle of the park to the likes of Ampadu, Kamara & Rutter. Joe has pace to burn & probably reads the game better than any other player in our line-up.

I'm not decrying Pascal as he has built up a great partnership with Joe, they seem to compliment each other & he went further up my estimation when he took responsibility a good captain should do by taking the penalty at Blackburn, but if it comes to either Rodon or Struijk playing alongside Cooper due to an injury, Joe wins every time for me!
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

1964white wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:03 pm Rodon also brings the ball out of his defence, often threading accurate passes through the middle of the park to the likes of Ampadu, Kamara & Rutter. Joe has pace to burn & probably reads the game better than any other player in our line-up.

I'm not decrying Pascal as he has built up a great partnership with Joe, they seem to compliment each other & he went further up my estimation when he took responsibility a good captain should do by taking the penalty at Blackburn, but if it comes to either Rodon or Struijk playing alongside Cooper due to an injury, Joe wins every time for me!
Well as Struijk is left footed it's an unfair comparison ... We know Struijk and Coop can't play together. Struijk is the more complete player for me, one of the best passers at the club
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
mentalcase

Re: Leeds vs Coventry MOTM RESULT - Cree hits the top spot!

Post by mentalcase »

All depends on which player your'e watching sometines, or which game, as we know, some watch a different match altogether, just opinions.
Strikers always take the accolades, but if people watch the whole game, especially how we lake, you'll see most of our moves start from Rodon, Struijk or Ampadu.
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

mentalcase wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:30 pm All depends on which player your'e watching sometines, or which game, as we know, some watch a different match altogether, just opinions.
Strikers always take the accolades, but if people watch the whole game, especially how we lake, you'll see most of our moves start from Rodon, Struijk or Ampadu.
Again depends what you mean by start, a simple pass out is not starting a move for me... For me it's much easier to head the ball out anywhere or get a block in than it is to create chances at the other end. Tackling is a skill but Rodon averages 1 tackle a game according to the stats.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

The Subhuman wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:09 pm Again depends what you mean by start, a simple pass out is not starting a move for me... For me it's much easier to head the ball out anywhere or get a block in than it is to create chances at the other end. Tackling is a skill but Rodon averages 1 tackle a game according to the stats.
Please don't rely on stats :roll:
They mean notning, goals & points mean so much more.
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Barlow Boy wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:15 pm I’m staggered how far down the list Rodon is 😳😳😳
Much better now after the Birmingham game, mate.