EFL Championship supporter’s views and fan activism around club structure and quest for Promotion

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Tyler Wilson
Ballboy
Ballboy

EFL Championship supporter’s views and fan activism around club structure and quest for Promotion

Post by Tyler Wilson »

My name is Tyler Wilson and I am a student at the University of Worcester. As part of my dissertation I am researching ‘EFL Championship supporter’s views and fan activism around club structure and quest for Promotion.’ I need two participants from each of the three recently relegated clubs from the English Premier League to take part in an 8-week research project. This research project will entail the participants forming a portfolio of photos for 8 weeks that each depict something different about their club. At the end of the 8 weeks a photo-led interview will be conducted where the participants will talk through what each of their photos represents. I hope this research will come of interest to you and your participation to knowledge will be highly valued.