Norwich City V Leeds Utd - Match Thread - Post Match Debate

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Norwich City 2-3 Leeds Utd Match Thread

Post by SG90 »

3 wins in a row now

A travesty we were ever two goals down, but we got away with it today. We really need to put a run of wins together, 5,6,7 etc.
Last edited by SG90 on Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Victor_Notts-17
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Norwich City V Leeds Utd Match Thread score removed to not spoil it for people

Post by Victor_Notts-17 »

The Subhuman wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:05 pm Well you and I kept the faith while all others were losing their heads ..kudos
I always thought we could come back from 0-2: always do as we are that sort of team!
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Norwich City V Leeds Utd Match Thread score removed to not spoil it for people

Post by The Subhuman »

Jaydog wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:05 pm Norwich stupid ticket rules. Serves them right 😁
I really enjoyed that game, even in the first half.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Overman
Manager
Manager

Post by Overman »

Needed that after the England debacle.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

The Subhuman wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:05 pm Getting good value for that meme CJay but lol anyway
One of my favourites :)

Just wish I could find a better version
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Cjay wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:05 pm oh-no-top-gear.gif
And Tyler Adams' Bournemouth too :-D
AcrossThePondAsh
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Norwich City v Leeds Utd Match Thread

Post by AcrossThePondAsh »

FT Stats

xG
Leeds: 1.38
Norwich: 0.9

Possession
Leeds: 54%
Norwich: 46%

Shots
Leeds: 19 total, 8 on target, blocked 4
Norwich: 14 total, 4 on target, blocked 8
In Farke we trust...
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Should be an enjoyable evening on the forum this evening... now

How good was Struijk? His progression out of defence must be as good as it gets in this division and he must have had a say in the turnaround.. So cool
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

The Subhuman wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:06 pm I really enjoyed that game, even in the first half.
Yeah and I would’ve gone but for their backward rules. Tickets were £125 on the secondary market. Doesn’t seem so bad now.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Rooney is a terrible manager lo!. Surely if they wanted a "big name" they could've got someone better?
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Jaydog wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:08 pm Yeah and I would’ve gone but for their backward rules. Tickets were £125 on the secondary market. Doesn’t seem so bad now.
That's crazy for the Championship
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Good job we took full advantage of Ipswich being off, shame Leicester keep winning though. Bored of it. Hopefully we beat them. 👊
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Overman wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:07 pm Needed that after the England debacle.
Spoiler, guess I don't have to stay up late for the highlights then.
BlackHillsPaul
First Team
First Team

Post by BlackHillsPaul »

I guess we can wait another week before Cjay is demanding that we sack the Manager and hire one of the DOZENS that could get more out of this squad.
🤣🤣🤣
Football/Futbol/Soccer
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Jaydog »

SG90 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:09 pm That's crazy for the Championship
Had to have a purchase history for normal price tickets from their box office. £46 I think.
Still, I had the last laugh.
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

Bizarre, Brilliant, Bonkers & Summerville. What a game and what a performance.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Lets not forget Norwich are one of the divisions best home teams...
Carrick Dave
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Carrick Dave »

DDB220 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:05 pm Losing faith in Farke and all our inconsistent players. We should not be coming from behind in a swashbuckling 2nd 45 mins and coming away with 3 points. The penny has dropped for me fella.
Stop kidding yourself fella.
AcrossThePondAsh
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by AcrossThePondAsh »

BlackHillsPaul wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:11 pm I guess we can wait another week before Cjay is demanding that we sack the Manager and hire one of the DOZENS that could get more out of this squad.
🤣🤣🤣
Naughty, naughty, Paul, poking the bear :lol:
In Farke we trust...
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

BlackHillsPaul wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:11 pm I guess we can wait another week before Cjay is demanding that we sack the Manager and hire one of the DOZENS that could get more out of this squad.
🤣🤣🤣
giphy-8.gif
giphy-8.gif (2.2 MiB) Viewed 207 times
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom