Peterborough v Leeds Utd Match Thread - Farke makes 6 changes to face The Posh

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
andrewjohnsmith
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Peterborough v Leeds Utd Match Thread - Farke makes 6 changes to face The Posh

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

Hewin wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:11 pm Since when has he been able to do that!
Ever see the training ground left foot volley he scored? The one where Bielsa ran all the way over to celebrate with him. Reminded me of that,
andrewjohnsmith
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Peterborough v Leeds Utd Match Thread - Farke makes 6 changes to face The Posh

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

Irish Ian wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:13 pm I think a few on here need to stop dissing our No9.

You have had your 15 minutes, time to move on. :tup
:tup:
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

WhiteRose wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:12 pm What a stunning goal that was, I seem to recall a vid of him scoring one in training like that and Bielsa running up to him arms in the air - did I dream that?
I recall that too.

I hope someone sends Marcelo a clip of that hit.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

The Subhuman wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:12 pm Talking Pictures which I think is 82 Freeview, 445 Virgin, 328 Sky, 306 Freesat
Thank you
airedale
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by airedale »

Wembley Wembley we are the famous Leeds united and we're off to Wembley.
Last edited by airedale on Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
AcrossThePondAsh
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by AcrossThePondAsh »

Nice lay off from Paddy there.
In Farke we trust...
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Irish Ian wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:14 pm I recall that too.

I hope someone sends Marcelo a clip of that hit.
Me too
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Watch the players in warm-up before the game, Bamford rattles in stuff like that every week. Always been about what's going on in his head, hopefully he's full of confidence now.
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

WhiteRose wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:12 pm What a stunning goal that was, I seem to recall a vid of him scoring one in training like that and Bielsa running up to him arms in the air - did I dream that?
One of our Bielsa lovers will be posting it up in a few seconds 😀
airedale
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by airedale »

probably for the play offs.
AcrossThePondAsh
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Gnonto just about connected again with Paddy.
In Farke we trust...
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

But does one moment of brilliance, and it was brilliant, vindicate the dross he served up last year? The miss against Leicester which might have kept us up, for example.
WARNING: During game time, any post I make is not to be taken seriously, neither is it meant as offence. I'm a hot-blooded creature prone to moments of exasperation and expletive.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Another great cross from Willi
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Better video...

Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Disgusting from PB, should be against the law that take down and strike.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
Carrick Dave
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Carrick Dave »

AcrossThePondAsh wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:16 pm Gnonto just about connected again with Paddy.
His crossing has been very good today.
AcrossThePondAsh
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

The Subhuman wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:17 pm Another great cross from Willi
He's looked sharp playing balls in today
In Farke we trust...
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

andrewjohnsmith wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:14 pm Ever see the training ground left foot volley he scored? The one where Bielsa ran all the way over to celebrate with him. Reminded me of that,
I remember it fondly.

And not for the goal.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Orange Box wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:17 pm But does one moment of brilliance, and it was brilliant, vindicate the dross he served up last year? The miss against Leicester which might have kept us up, for example.
Every footballer misses chances OB. Perhaps if the rats had 'played' for us we wouldn't have been in that situation relying on that miss.
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

Orange Box wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:17 pm But does one moment of brilliance, and it was brilliant, vindicate the dross he served up last year? The miss against Leicester which might have kept us up, for example.
Two goals in two matches is great, but he's last one before that was about two years ago.