Preston v Leeds - Team/News/Reports/Ratings

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
hector

Re: Preston v Leeds - Team/News/Reports/Ratings

Post by hector »

Why Anita and Dallas in those positions??
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

Gandalf wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:59 pm Team

BPF
Anita
Jansson
O'Conner
Dallas

Hernandez
Vierra
Phillips

Grot
Roofe
Ekuban

Subs: Lonergan, Diaz, Pearce, Nicell, Saiz, Alioski, Lasogga
Wow no Saiz and no Alioski surprised but looks like an attacking team looks like By Heck is going for it :shock:
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

An absolute f*cking disgraceful line-up. Once again no Pearce as PH would rather play Anita who had proved time and time again he is not good enough at left back. Feel sorry for Pearce who's confidence now must be completely shot - does well on his debut then dropped so a right back can play there and a right winger can right back and now doesn't get an opportunity as PH would rather play a right footed midfielder who has failed repeatedly there. I absolutely despair.

And once again the switcheroo up front. Ekuban dropped cos he missed a few chances and now only recalled cos Lasogga had a poor game - two more players having their confidence destroyed.

PH must be the worst manager Leeds have ever had and how some people defend him is an absolute joke. I don't care if we win 10-0 I would still rather see Pearce given an opportunity.
NorfolkWhite
Manager
Manager

Post by NorfolkWhite »

weasel wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:16 pm An absolute f*cking disgraceful line-up. Once again no Pearce as PH would rather play Anita who had proved time and time again he is not good enough at left back. Feel sorry for Pearce who's confidence now must be completely shot - does well on his debut then dropped so a right back can play there and a right winger can right back and now doesn't get an opportunity as PH would rather play a right footed midfielder who has failed repeatedly there. I absolutely despair.

And once again the switcheroo up front. Ekuban dropped cos he missed a few chances and now only recalled cos Lasogga had a poor game - two more players having their confidence destroyed.

PH must be the worst manager Leeds have ever had and how some people defend him is an absolute joke. I don't care if we win 10-0 I would still rather see Pearce given an opportunity.
Ekuban is playing.
NorfolkWhite
Manager
Manager

Post by NorfolkWhite »

weasel wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:16 pm An absolute f*cking disgraceful line-up. Once again no Pearce as PH would rather play Anita who had proved time and time again he is not good enough at left back. Feel sorry for Pearce who's confidence now must be completely shot - does well on his debut then dropped so a right back can play there and a right winger can right back and now doesn't get an opportunity as PH would rather play a right footed midfielder who has failed repeatedly there. I absolutely despair.

Sorry - mis-read your post.
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Pretty desperate team selection going 433 and leaving out Alioski and Saiz
and Anita and Dallas at full backs. Just a recipe for disaster.
PH is clueless. We will get tanked.
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

The stupid thing is that if PH actually just decided to play 4 or 5 young players then he'd get a lot of fans on his side even if the team lost.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Glad Roofe is playing, needs game time. I'm assuming Anita left Dallas right, which is strange if true. Don't think PH has seen much of Roofe so that's a decent shout
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Not sure I know who Hugo Diaz is..not on any list I have of Leeds players. Nicell also on the bench which probably says a lot about the quality of our reserves.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
hector

Post by hector »

Good news for tonight....

6 packets of iced gems and a packet of wine gums (in case we win)
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

I'm about to have me tea so will miss some of the game .....
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Any streams?? PM if you have one.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Rumours Victor Orta maybe leaving Leeds to join Deportivo....will make some hopeful
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Quiet start Leeds.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

hector wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:44 pm Good news for tonight....

6 packets of iced gems and a packet of wine gums (in case we win)
:pig:ywiggy......... :)
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

having internet issues, but seems Preston have had 2 chances already according to Phil hay
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Hugo Diaz was signed in the summer Faaip seen him a few times for u23s, did well. cb
Signed

King Cjay

NorfolkWhite
Manager
Manager

Post by NorfolkWhite »

Cjay wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:55 pm having internet issues, but seems Preston have had 2 chances already according to Phil hay
Stream I was watching just been pulled, but from little I did see we were awful, so sloppy defensively.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Roofe just scored apparently
Signed

King Cjay

NorfolkWhite
Manager
Manager