Sheffield Wednesday v Leeds - Team News/Reports/Ratings

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411

Re: Sheffield Wednesday v Leeds - Team News/Reports/Ratings

Post by lufc1304 »

Twiggster wrote:Go on Mia! :tup:
saw this earlier via twitter, she's a gem :tup:

her mum is the sweariest person on twitter, hilarious!
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
Emsley
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Emsley »

We are fecked if we do and fecked if we dont.
All condemned the guy who would, my close pal was in the mix that night and he is 40+, never heard owt come from his gob other than "hero". none of you lot or me would dare do that, and its not like he punched him. Send idiot to jail - dont give two thoughts as to why a young lad would do that though , or how he ended up there.
If you think football is all about Political correctness and hippie stuff, well it aint.
Let them hate, let the media drag the whites down, me i chose to say no.
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
Armleywhite

Post by Armleywhite »

yeah, fukc it. Lets not follow a football match, but openly attack the players on the pitch!!!! Quite right, but lets not stop there eh? Fukc it, lets attack the fans, lets openly go back to the 80's and gang warfare on the streets and anyone who dares to get in the way, attack them too. It's the only way forward. Football is a mans game and real men do that sh1t, fukc em all.
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

lufc1304 wrote:
saw this earlier via twitter, she's a gem :tup:

her mum is the sweariest person on twitter, hilarious!
Chantalle is indeed a potty mouth, but a lovely lass. She used to play for Leeds Ladies back in the day. :tup:
Mia's dad, Sheppy is an absolutely TOP bloke too.
gessa

Post by gessa »

Emsley wrote:We are fecked if we do and fecked if we dont.
All condemned the guy who would, my close pal was in the mix that night and he is 40+, never heard owt come from his gob other than "hero". none of you lot or me would dare do that, and its not like he punched him. Send idiot to jail - dont give two thoughts as to why a young lad would do that though , or how he ended up there.
If you think football is all about Political correctness and hippie stuff, well it aint.

Jeez Ems are you for real.

Hero, I believe this is an over used word but never more so than in this case
No I don't think any of us would dare do it, why the hell would we want to.
Never punched him, decent slap though ,hey.
Tell us then , why would a young lad who was already banned from attending games do that?
I don't think many think football is all pc, but there is a difference between, obscene chanting and an assault on a player.

Would you still feel the same if the potenrial buyers pulled out of buying us because of it and we were left with the man you often call doofus?
Would you still feel the same if we got deducted 6 points because of it and missed the play offs by 5 points.

If him and his mates want to meet up on an industrial estate with a like minded number of their's and do their version of run try and kick and retreat, then let them get on with it but you can't excuse what he did.
Wolfetoneleeds
Manager
Manager

Post by Wolfetoneleeds »

Armleywhite wrote:yeah, fukc it. Lets not follow a football match, but openly attack the players on the pitch!!!! Quite right, but lets not stop there eh? Fukc it, lets attack the fans, lets openly go back to the 80's and gang warfare on the streets and anyone who dares to get in the way, attack them too. It's the only way forward. Football is a mans game and real men do that sh1t, fukc em all.
Haha ye let's really frig things up!!!
Armleywhite

Post by Armleywhite »

gessa wrote:

Jeez Ems are you for real.

Hero, I believe this is an over used word but never more so than in this case
No I don't think any of us would dare do it, why the hell would we want to.
Never punched him, decent slap though ,hey.
Tell us then , why would a young lad who was already banned from attending games do that?
I don't think many think football is all pc, but there is a difference between, obscene chanting and an assault on a player.

Would you still feel the same if the potenrial buyers pulled out of buying us because of it and we were left with the man you often call doofus?
Would you still feel the same if we got deducted 6 points because of it and missed the play offs by 5 points.

If him and his mates want to meet up on an industrial estate with a like minded number of their's and do their version of run try and kick and retreat, then let them get on with it but you can't excuse what he did.
Whats up with you, you soft tw@t. This is football and we need people like Emsley and Crawley to show us what real men do in their chosen sport to follow. Fukc off tree hugger. This is the real world!
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

To Ems - ye've lost me there lad with your rant? :duno:
The idiot that shoved the keeper has likely or not screwed it up for our travelling away fans for the foreseeable future.
The kid is a total idiot and should be banged up/castrated/lobotomised - select any two options.
NO excuse for what the pillock did. NONE.
Smacking opposition fans asking for it is part and parcel. Allus has been amd allus will be. Smacking an unsuspecting player is just freaking stupid.
Get a grip mate. :roll:
gessa

Post by gessa »

Armleywhite wrote: Whats up with you, you soft tw@t. This is football and we need people like Emsley and Crawley to show us what real men do in their chosen sport to follow. Fukc off tree hugger. This is the real world!
Sorry mate, I just wish I had it in me to jump onto a football pitch and attack a player,obviously I need to look elsewhere for my chosen spectator sport
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

gessa wrote:
Sorry mate, I just wish I had it in me to jump onto a football pitch and attack a player,obviously I need to look elsewhere for my chosen spectator sport

Touche! :roflmao:
gessa

Post by gessa »

Twiggster wrote:

Touche! :roflmao:
We were both being facetious mate :wink:

Well I was :lol:
Dr.Leeds
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @DoctorLeeds

Post by Dr.Leeds »

Armleywhite wrote: Whats up with you, you soft tw@t. This is football and we need people like Emsley and Crawley to show us what real men do in their chosen sport to follow. Fukc off tree hugger. This is the real world!
:roflmao:
Armleywhite

Post by Armleywhite »

gessa wrote:
We were both being facetious mate :wink:

Well I was :lol:
:tup:
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Post by becchio bear »

Is this a Twiggs' hologram? he did say that as of 20 October his internet was being disconnected :duno: It's now 21 October and he's still here :evil: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

becchio bear wrote:Is this a Twiggs' hologram? he did say that as of 20 October his internet was being disconnected :duno: It's now 21 October and he's still here :evil: :bear:
SHHHHH BB!!! It's now 48 hours since they sed they would cut connection.... probs be midnight tonight tho or during Monday when they catch up after the weekend. :duno:
Unexpected, but not complaining! :tup:
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gino 1959 »

Hopefully, that pr!ck from Cheltenham will have his connection cut - and sooner rather than later!
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

Gino 1959 wrote:Hopefully, that pr!ck from Cheltenham will have his testicles cut off - and sooner rather than later!
FYP mate.
Dr.Leeds
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @DoctorLeeds

Post by Dr.Leeds »

Emsley wrote:We are fecked if we do and fecked if we dont.
Can't always read you once the pubs have opened Trigger but I do hope you're taking the pi$$.
Bakerjamessteven
First Team
First Team

Post by Bakerjamessteven »

Twiggster wrote:
Nope - only the idiot actually got ON the pitch. The spill over fans were behind the goal.
Still idiots:-(
This was the reason why fans were pend in like animals, then we had the hillsbough disaster, and they were taken down,
They keep taking about kicking racism out football, which it should, but violence wants kicking out too, because young kids like my son will witness this violence, and think its ok.
Bakerjamessteven
First Team
First Team

Post by Bakerjamessteven »

Twiggster wrote:
Nope - only the idiot actually got ON the pitch. The spill over fans were behind the goal.
Still idiots:-(
This was the reason why fans were pend in like animals, then we had the hillsbough disaster, and they were taken down,
They keep taking about kicking racism out football, which it should, but violence wants kicking out too, because young kids like my son will witness this violence, and think its ok.