agggghhhhhhh

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Re: agggghhhhhhh

Post by The Subhuman »

dezzy wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:40 pm Nail on the head!! Over reactions galore! As for players playing out of position, we have a manger making decisions he thinks are positive, when they don’t work he holds his hands up and moves on, no need for people jumping on every last one, there is a long season ahead
Exactly hence this aaaaagggghhh thread from me....born of frustration
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

dezzy wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:46 pm Also give players a bloody chance! Dallas is poor footballer is being banded about a lot! The guy is a Northern Irish international, is he a top quality Championship player? No, but he can put in a shift, he’s also played how many different roles this season, while getting few minutes, the game is far from black and white. Hearing Captain Calamity too, mind boggling how fickle some are
He's at his best as a wide man on the right...he hasn't played there for a long time. The perfect bench player t cover for multiple positions and his experience is crucial
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
dezzy
Manager
Manager

Post by dezzy »

faaip wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:43 pm He's at his best as a wide man on the right...he hasn't played there for a long time. The perfect bench player t cover for multiple positions and his experience is crucial
A good squad player, never going to to be much more at a team who wants to push on, a player all teams need
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
dezzy
Manager
Manager

Post by dezzy »

1964white wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:23 pm That's me a fickle Leeds fan

If you can't show any criticism towards the manager/players it's pointless posting on this forum.

I'll doth my hat & post elsewhere on football matters leaving you all agreeing with each other

Keep dittoing :sleep:
Em ok, Not sure where you leaving the forum is coming from? Was a general statement based on this and another forum.
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
hector

Post by hector »

1964white wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:23 pm That's me a fickle Leeds fan

If you can't show any criticism towards the manager/players it's pointless posting on this forum.

I'll doth my hat & post elsewhere on football matters leaving you all agreeing with each other

Keep dittoing :sleep:
Ach stop it '64...

you are entitled to you opinion no matter how wrong it is :P :P

besides, you have broad shoulders... you can take it..... :) :)
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

1964white wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:25 pm

How many points has KP acquired in our MOTM polls btw ?
Probably too many but I'm not going to argue that but what I will say as a counter that even in the games he's played Hernandez MOTM score is very low
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Some great points by Dezzy and 2 people stood next to each other, seeing exactly the same thing can have different opinions on how they interpret what they see. Watching on tv you can be influenced by what the commentators say, watching live you can be influenced by the people around you, watching it at the pub likewise.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Radio I'm usually influenced by what the commentators say, hard not to be. But TV and Live I've always made up my own mind though that does correspond to something the commentator says later...the PJ stuff from the BR colour team for instance is what I've been saying here for weeks ....