Will purchase your LUFC membership - Help appreciated

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
LUFC4L1FE
Ballboy
Ballboy

On Fire Will purchase your LUFC membership - Help appreciated

Post by LUFC4L1FE »

Hello guys,

I have a LUFC membership and I intend to buy a few extra tickets for the upcoming matches for my friends and family. The problem is that I can only buy one ticket per membership and I cannot buy any extra Leeds memberships because they've gone off sale for this season. Basically no new memberships are sold by Leeds for 2022/2023 season. :cry: :cry:

If you don't intend to use it for the last couple of games this season, I would gladly buy your expiring membership for the same price you paid for it (50 pounds) or some $$$ if you would agree to link your account to mine, to allow me to buy one extra ticket that I need so much...I already tried to find one on Twitter and Facebook and got scammed for £100

Unlike the facebook filled scammer groups ,this community is the real deal.. Thanks for the help.... :tup:
LUFC4L1FE
Ballboy
Ballboy

Re: Will purchase your LUFC membership - Help appreciated

Post by LUFC4L1FE »

bump
LUFC4L1FE
Ballboy
Ballboy

Re: Will purchase your LUFC membership - Help appreciated

Post by LUFC4L1FE »

bump