Weston McKennie

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Weston McKennie- LUFC move the goalposts

Post by The Subhuman »

"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Weston McKennie-NO AGREEMENT WITH JUVENTUS YET

Post by weasel »

BobHirst wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:02 pm This is an observation and a question for anyone here in the U S who gets to see Alexi Lala's on TV.
He is without doubt an openly England/English hating person.
He doesn't have a good word to say about England. He has been this way since I first saw him.
Anyone agree/disagree?
Interestingly, for you guys over t' pond, Lala is a colloquial term for being out of touch with reality as in Lalaland. From your comments it would suggest that Lalas is appropriately named. Either that or he is a chinese lesbian and proud of it.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

:(
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
GreennWhite
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by GreennWhite »

faaip wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:01 pm Wait till kenny works that out
Will anyone ever live that long :lol: :lol:
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

This guy is genuine apparently, is close to McKennie.
Signed

King Cjay

BlackHillsPaul
First Team
First Team

Re: Weston McKennie

Post by BlackHillsPaul »

So Orta tries to get cute and change the deal at the last minute . Throws out the Loan/Purchase Option for consideration. And this is Wes's PR surrogates expressing that they are not happy. They want a full transfer now. Would not be surprised if this were the feeling of Juve as well. But the pressure has been put squarely back in Orta's court. Let's see if he can get it over the line. I have my doubts. Seems like another CDK or Gakpo game.
Football/Futbol/Soccer
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

BlackHillsPaul wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:41 am So Orta tries to get cute and change the deal at the last minute . Throws out the Loan/Purchase Option for consideration. And this is Wes's PR surrogates expressing that they are not happy. They want a full transfer now. Would not be surprised if this were the feeling of Juve as well. But the pressure has been put squarely back in Orta's court. Let's see if he can get it over the line. I have my doubts. Seems like another CDK or Gakpo game.
He has basically said that the 49ers helped set this up and then stepped back and let the natural order take charge (Orta named specifically).

Seemed problems started when the two clubs weren't quite on the same page transfer fee wise and thats when a loan was suggested. Juventus then dug in (if he does well on loan they could get far more money) and we didn't want a loan without a buy clause.

Then when things started to go wrong the 49ers phoned Leeds and basically said "what the hell are you doing"
And he said this whilst quoting that.

49ers group made that call to Leeds and said the f**k are y’all doing blowing this they move like the mafia
Last edited by Cjay on Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Signed

King Cjay

BreakingTheDuck
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by BreakingTheDuck »

The difference seems to be that McKennie genuinely wants to come to Leeds, while CDK and Gakpo were always looking over their shoulder for CL teams.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

BlackHillsPaul wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:41 am So Orta tries to get cute and change the deal at the last minute . Throws out the Loan/Purchase Option for consideration. And this is Wes's PR surrogates expressing that they are not happy. They want a full transfer now. Would not be surprised if this were the feeling of Juve as well. But the pressure has been put squarely back in Orta's court. Let's see if he can get it over the line. I have my doubts. Seems like another CDK or Gakpo game.
You do realise Orta doesn't pay for players himself, which means he's answerable to the board? It won't have been Orta changing things assuming any of it is actually true... it will have come from the board as a whole.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

GreennWhite wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:45 pm Will anyone ever live that long :lol: :lol:
Shuddup ya feckin clown.

And you've known me for how long now ?

I see you joined 3 weeks ago, another from across t'road huh.

Told ya i'd get em all here 64, or should that be, i told ya i'd get all him here :duno:

Must dash :shhh:
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
BlackHillsPaul
First Team
First Team

Post by BlackHillsPaul »

faaip wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:03 am You do realise Orta doesn't pay for players himself, which means he's answerable to the board? It won't have been Orta changing things assuming any of it is actually true... it will have come from the board as a whole.
Yes, I'm aware. It was a hot take based on the tweets. We'll see what happens.
Football/Futbol/Soccer
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

Not enough goals and assists in this chap for my liking.

If we want another Duracell bunny get James back.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
GreennWhite
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by GreennWhite »

Kennyb41 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:32 am Shuddup ya feckin clown.

And you've known me for how long now ?

I see you joined 3 weeks ago, another from across t'road huh.

Told ya i'd get em all here 64, or should that be, i told ya i'd get all him here :duno:

Must dash :shhh:
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, If its only 3 weeks then its 3 weeks too long. Not sure yet as its only 3 weeks if it Twit or Twat.

Must dash, have a nice day.
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

GreennWhite wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:51 am Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, If its only 3 weeks then its 3 weeks too long. Not sure yet as its only 3 weeks if it Twit or Twat.

Must dash, have a nice day.
I've got you aged 15, don't ruin it.

Tha con use either/or with me, don't matter a jot.

Must dash.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Is it must dash month ?
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Ffs

Or

Signed

King Cjay

Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Weston McKennie-Forest and others considering transfer hijack.

Post by Jaydog »

Fair enough. Forest haven’t bought a player for 25 minutes so they must be having withdrawal symptoms
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Weston McKennie-Forest and others considering transfer hijack.

Post by Cjay »

McKennie's mate has given credit for this to the 49ers.
Signed

King Cjay

GreennWhite
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Weston McKennie- HERE WE GO!!!!

Post by GreennWhite »

A decent player to add to the squad. Only saw him play for the USA in the world cup but he looked good then, time will tell i guess.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Weston McKennie- HERE WE GO!!!!

Post by Cjay »

Signed

King Cjay