The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Thursday 27th January) Leeds linked with Ajax star

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Thursday 27th January) Leeds linked with Ajax star

Post by Ratscoot »

CHAPELALLMAN wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:22 pm That one's off - we are signing Jesus Manuel Corona now.

He will add to our collection of wingers.
Bloody hell I just can't keep up, doesn't he play for Omicron Variant FC in the Chinese Super League?
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
CHAPELALLMAN
Manager
Manager

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Thursday 27th January) Leeds linked with Ajax star

Post by CHAPELALLMAN »

Ratscoot wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:45 pm Bloody hell I just can't keep up, doesn't he play for Omicron Variant FC in the Chinese Super League?
:lol:
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Ratscoot wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:45 pm Bloody hell I just can't keep up, doesn't he play for Omicron Variant FC in the Chinese Super League?
You're in form today Rat :lol:
Clacton White
First Team
First Team

Post by Clacton White »

Ellandback1 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:36 am Why do we wait until the last minute?
No way is Orta going to get something sorted in 4 days , start if January is last minute to Orta ......and that would be for the summer transfer window .