Scum/Manure Thread

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Scum/Manure Thread

Post by 1964white »

To commemorate Olly's final match & departure, this clip takes pride & place on this thread :lol:

White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

1964white wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:01 pm To commemorate Olly's final match & departure, this clip takes pride & place on this thread :lol:

:love: :ok:

Great work Ole :clap:

You will be sorely missed by us :cry:
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Scum/Manure Thread - He's gone!!!!

Post by White Riot »

Cjay wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:55 pm Its a sad day :(

Farewell Ole, you were at the wheel hurtling towards that cliff.

Top man. :verysad:

But hope springs eternal.

Michael Carrick, ex player, club legend, no managerial success at a top level is now in charge . . . . . .

Where have we seen this before :duno:
That's great news about Carrick :)

Well done Scum, please take my advice and appoint Steve Bruce on a permanent ten year contract, he will get the lads stamina improved immediately with the doner kebab and cheesy chips process :roflmao:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

White Riot wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:53 am That's great news about Carrick :)

Well done Scum, please take my advice and appoint Steve Bruce on a permanent ten year contract, he will get the lads stamina improved immediately with the doner kebab and cheesy chips process :roflmao:
A multi-billionaire squad drawn into a relegation battle, now that would be sweet :-D
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

1964white wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:57 am A multi-billionaire squad drawn into a relegation battle, now that would be sweet :-D
Wouldn't it just :lol:

They could have a dream team partnership of Giggs (Wife beater and brother's wife shagger) and Ronnie the Rapist at the helm :)

Perfect public image for Scumchester :tup:

Manchester United the gift that keeps on giving :love:
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

White Riot wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:04 pm Wouldn't it just :lol:

They could have a dream team partnership of Giggs (Wife beater and brother's wife shagger) and Ronnie the Rapist at the helm :)

Perfect public image for Scumchester :tup:

Manchester United the gift that keeps on giving :love:
As much as I hate them, they still have some fantastic players and cream normally always rises to the top, also the amount of brass they have is unbelievable, they need to sort the poisonous dressing room out first.
I would piss myself if they appointed Bruce for a while.
Imo, they should have kept with Moyes, a case of "be careful what you wish for " They want instant success, what makes them think OGS who did nowt at cardiff and managed a third rate scandinavian outfit could actually do them good fotune....arrogance, hope their demise is a long one, but they wont struggle in the bottom half .
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

mentalcase wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:35 pm As much as I hate them, they still have some fantastic players and cream normally always rises to the top, also the amount of brass they have is unbelievable, they need to sort the poisonous dressing room out first.
I would piss myself if they appointed Bruce for a while.
Imo, they should have kept with Moyes, a case of "be careful what you wish for " They want instant success, what makes them think OGS who did nowt at cardiff and managed a third rate scandinavian outfit could actually do them good fotune....arrogance, hope their demise is a long one, but they wont struggle in the bottom half .
Aye MC, some proper Big Time Charlies, as Old Whisky Nose pisshead used to call them :)

Imagine someone like Conte tearing through them cnuts, I'd pay to watch that :love:

Bruce would be absolutely priceless :tup:

Pleased they didn't keep Moyesy he's doing an awesome job at West Ham :clap:

Yeah, you're right mate, their arrogance has no limits at all.

I have always maintained that after they pulled out of the FA Cup to play in the World Club Championship, they should have been banned forever from playing in the FA Cup :evil:

f**k them, I can't stand them, the team I hate the most, except Galatasary for what happened to Chris n Kevin :cry:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

One thing you can praise Olly & his up their own a*se footballers for is they have given us plenty of amusement apart from the first game this season.

Talk about playing a team at the wrong time :( been a lot of fun since :lol:
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

Its been great giving the mu fans at work some stick, they react like rabbits in the headlights or get abusive quickly. They are not used to mediocre. :P
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Excellent news them getting through to the knockouts (not a hope in hell they win the Champions League)

Just remember Ole did well at the wheel when he was caretaker.

We need them to have these moments of joy for the long term amusement of the masses
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

1964white wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:56 pm One thing you can praise Olly & his up their own a*se footballers for is they have given us plenty of amusement apart from the first game this season.

Talk about playing a team at the wrong time :( been a lot of fun since :lol:
I'm still raw about last season's 6-2, never mind the 5-1 :x
1964white

Post by 1964white »

White Riot wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:58 pm I'm still raw about last season's 6-2, never mind the 5-1 :x
I've erased those two games from my memory mate :lol:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:13 pm Excellent news them getting through to the knockouts (not a hope in hell they win the Champions League)

Just remember Ole did well at the wheel when he was caretaker.

We need them to have these moments of joy for the long term amusement of the masses
Yep, let's see how they cope from here on
mentalcase

Post by mentalcase »

Leeds1000 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:54 pm Its been great giving the mu fans at work some stick, they react like rabbits in the headlights or get abusive quickly. They are not used to mediocre. :P
Man utd fans my age were well used to mediocrity, they were a cup team from 1967 prior to starting a new league for them in 1993.
26 years of mediocrity, and they have the gall to sing 30 yrs to city, arrogant w**kers.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Unfortunately this is a proper coach, someone I hoped we may look at when Bielsa left.

Very similar to Bielsa in many ways actually including being modern tactical revolutionary and highly influential.

As a football fan being unbiased he is a very impressive appointment imo.

Away from coaching he basically helped build and shape the entire philosophy of the Red Bull teams, his scouting network and tactical philosophy is basically what Radz dreams off and what Orta wishes he could do half as well.
Signed

King Cjay

1964white

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:19 pm
Unfortunately this is a proper coach, someone I hoped we may look at when Bielsa left.

Very similar to Bielsa in many ways actually including being modern tactical revolutionary and highly influential.

As a football fan being unbiased he is a very impressive appointment imo.

Away from coaching he basically helped build and shape the entire philosophy of the Red Bull teams, his scouting network and tactical philosophy is basically what Radz dreams off and what Orta wishes he could do half as well.
They needed a tough no-nonsense German coach to handle the likes of Ronaldo, Pogba, Fernandes, etc.

Shame they didn't employ a dib-dob :(
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

So manure have appointed the godfather of the gegenpress for 6months and then he will take on an overseeing role (something that he has already done very successfully unfortunately).

Fine begrudgingly they really have made a decent appointment potentially.

A mythical and influential figure who is actually very worthy of the title of the German Bielsa.

He has many students who worship the ground he walks on.

However Manure have made a very expensive investment last summer in someone.

On what planet is Cristiano Ronaldo going to press? :lol:
Signed

King Cjay

VinnysTattoo
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by VinnysTattoo »

Anyone else sick of every time you put the sports news on there is an ex player regurgitating the same lines?
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Cjay wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:37 pm So manure have appointed the godfather of the gegenpress for 6months and then he will take on an overseeing role (something that he has already done very successfully unfortunately).

Fine begrudgingly they really have made a decent appointment potentially.

A mythical and influential figure who is actually very worthy of the title of the German Bielsa.

He has many students who worship the ground he walks on.

However Manure have made a very expensive investment last summer in someone.

On what planet is Cristiano Ronaldo going to press? :lol:
Apparently the simple signing of Ronaldo put 4 points on Manures stock price, which equates to around 700M for a days work... I can see hiring this manager doing something similar. Man Utd are not a football club, they're a corporation.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"