Marcelo Bielsa

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Marcelo Bielsa.

Post by 1964white »

Kennyb41 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:55 am You always used that a lot across t'road.

'echo chamber' how resounding.

Must dash.
What road are you referring to, Kenny boy?
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

1964white wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:09 am What road are you referring to, Kenny boy?
Nowt ta do wi thee.

He who knows knows, keep tha snout out.

Must dash.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Marcelo Bielsa

Post by Kennyb41 »

Back to the subject matter.

Fantastic to see Bert stick two fingers up to the sticky toffee ...., at to see he still stands by his principles, he would've sorted them out no end if given the freedom of the club, braindead owners again. He'd have had to get rid of their terrible scout though first, how many gazillions have they wasted huh.

Shows he's still interested in a Prem job though innit, like i say, he's quietly fuming at the blind ..... here and wants to put his very dignified polite 2 fingers up to our clown and his puppet by doing 'it' with someone else.

And just look at him huh, not scared at all to go to someone with no money, a complete train wreck of a club on their knees, shite mish mash of players, stupid ------ know nowt owners, divided fans.

He would've galvanised the ------ lot of them.

Myself, i'd let the prick Sean keep them up, then hand over to Bert, give him the keys, and just go and relax in Barbados for a couple of years until he handed them the Champions league spot on a platter.

Utter and complete knobheads.

He'll be back, he told me so.

Arnie style.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
DDB220
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by DDB220 »

1964white wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:09 am What road are you referring to, Kenny boy?
1964 - The rule of thumb with Kenny is to try and simplify your question.
DDB220
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by DDB220 »

Kennyb41 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:23 am Back to the subject matter.

Fantastic to see Bert stick two fingers up to the sticky toffee fckers, great to see he still stands by his principles, he would've sorted them out no end if given the freedom of the club, braindead owners again. He'd have had to get rid of their terrible scout though first, how many gazillions have they wasted huh.

Shows he's still interested in a Prem job though innit, like i say, he's quietly fuming at the blind cnuts here and wants to put his very dignified polite 2 fingers up to our clown and his puppet by doing 'it' with someone else.

And just look at him huh, not scared at all to go to someone with no money, a complete train wreck of a club on their knees, shite mish mash of players, stupid fcking know nowt owners, divided fans.

He would've galvanised the fooking lot of them.

Myself, i'd let the prick Sean keep them up, then hand over to Bert, give him the keys, and just go and relax in Barbados for a couple of years until he handed them the Champions league spot on a platter.

Utter and complete knobheads.

He'll be back, he told me so.

Arnie style.
‘’ He’ll be back, he told me so’’

He is more likely to have an injunction
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

If this doesn't help ya understand 'it' you never did and you'll never understand him... EFC ....

Sean Dyche is expected to be named as Everton’s manager this weekend after Marcelo Bielsa told the club he would only take full charge in the summer. The arrival of Dyche is set to coincide with the departure of Anthony Gordon to Newcastle in a deal worth up to £40m.

Bielsa was the first choice of Everton’s owner, Farhad Moshiri, and flew to London on Thursday to hold further talks with club officials. That raised their hopes of enticing the Argentinian to Goodison Park, despite his reservations over the state of the club and the squad and his record of never taking over a European club mid-season.

The 67-year-old remained unconvinced about taking charge of Everton’s fight against relegation at this stage, however. Bielsa informed Everton he would join now but would work behind the scenes until the end of the season, coaching the under-21s and younger players as the club adapted to his methods. That would have left Everton needing an interim manager for the precarious task of keeping them in the Premier League and was not a situation the club was willing to accept.

;@)
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

DDB220 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:37 am ‘’ He’ll be back, he told me so’’

He is more likely to have an injunction
hell, the English literature police are about today.

DDB, thanks fer reading and understanding mi post, now

Please.

Must dash.

;@)
DDB220
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by DDB220 »

Kenny - to understand your posts would require the reader to take the same amount of LSD as the author.
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

DDB220 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:50 am Kenny - to understand your posts would require the reader to take the same amount of LSD as the author.
Or have a brain?
Tyzy
First Team
First Team

Post by Tyzy »

I saw Kenny in the crowd today waving a Bielsa flag
velo
Manager
Manager

Post by velo »

Tyzy wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:01 pm I saw Kenny in the crowd today waving a Bielsa flag
I'm very surprised at that, I though it would have been starched before
Stop worryin' about what people say, when it ain't gonna stop them anyway.

Hater of Liars, Cheats and Trolls

Freedom of speech is not allowed if it upsets the mods
DDB220
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by DDB220 »

weasel wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:24 pm Or have a brain?
Perhaps I am not on the same intellectual level as you furry woodland creature, but you and Kenny’s relentless smoke blowing up Bielsa’s a**e is tedious.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Tyzy wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:01 pm I saw Kenny in the crowd today waving a Bielsa flag
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

DDB220 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:53 pm Perhaps I am not on the same intellectual level as you furry woodland creature, but you and Kenny’s relentless smoke blowing up Bielsa’s a**e is tedious.
If you look at the vast majority of threads it is actually Kenny, a few others and myself actually defending Bielsa's good name when others have unfairly thrown things at him. Us Bielsa Bum Boys (and gloryhole gals?) don't go around starting up threads simply to praise him.

I, and others, hate how people constantly try to put him down when all he did was give us the best football I hae seen us play and some bloody great memories.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

DDB220 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:34 am 1964 - The rule of thumb with Kenny is to try and simplify your question.
So I see DDB :tup:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

weasel wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:13 pm If you look at the vast majority of threads it is actually Kenny, a few others and myself actually defending Bielsa's good name when others have unfairly thrown things at him. Us Bielsa Bum Boys (and gloryhole gals?) don't go around starting up threads simply to praise him.

I, and others, hate how people constantly try to put him down when all he did was give us the best football I have seen us play and some bloody great memories.
There is no need to defend, Marcelo, we all know what he gave us. :tup:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Kennyb41 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:12 am Nowt ta do wi thee.

He who knows knows, keep tha snout out.

Must dash.
So where have all these new members come from, you know, from a previous social media site.
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

1964white wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:20 pm There is no need to defend, Marcelo, we all know what he gave us. :tup:
Some fans certainly act like they don't.
DDB220
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by DDB220 »

weasel wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:13 pm If you look at the vast majority of threads it is actually Kenny, a few others and myself actually defending Bielsa's good name when others have unfairly thrown things at him. Us Bielsa Bum Boys (and gloryhole gals?) don't go around starting up threads simply to praise him.

I, and others, hate how people constantly try to put him down when all he did was give us the best football I hae seen us play and some bloody great memories.
I have always appreciated his time with us. But it is still all about perspective, it would be boring if everyone agreed all the time. Kenny, keeps imagining what it would be like if he was still here…..relentlessly. Imaginary conversations etc etc. it was funny for about his first 1000 posts , but another 3.5k later it shows no sign of abating.
I am aware I could block his posts but I live in hope he will move on.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

DDB220 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:58 pm I have always appreciated his time with us. But it is still all about perspective, it would be boring if everyone agreed all the time. Kenny, keeps imagining what it would be like if he was still here…..relentlessly. Imaginary conversations etc etc. it was funny for about his first 1000 posts , but another 3.5k later it shows no sign of abating.
I am aware I could block his posts but I live in hope he will move on.
Obsession is not good thing.