Leeds United Season Ticket Update - Good News!

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Leeds United Season Ticket Update - Good News!

Post by 1964white » Thu May 14, 2020 7:10 am

Club working on refund and club credit options

Leeds United would like to reassure Season Ticket Holders and those who have purchased tickets for individual games (including hospitality customers) that we are working on refund and club credit options for our remaining Championship fixtures along with our Centenary game following announcements from the Government this week.

We thank supporters for their patience on this matter, the club will contact all those affected as soon as details are confirmed.

1964white

Re: Leeds United Season Ticket Update

Post by 1964white » Thu May 14, 2020 7:13 am

My bank account keeps increasing :-D

rich_leeds64
Manager
Manager
Twitter: @richleeds64

Post by rich_leeds64 » Wed May 20, 2020 12:28 pm

I’m more interested in the £127.00 that I’m owed for 2 adult and 3 kids tickets for Blackburn Rovers, they’re very quiet on their website.

1964white

Post by 1964white » Wed May 20, 2020 12:43 pm

rich_leeds64 wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 12:28 pm
I’m more interested in the £127.00 that I’m owed for 2 adult and 3 kids tickets for Blackburn Rovers, they’re very quiet on their website.
OUCH!

Thankfully I only have myself to think about

I hope you don't end up taking a loss Rich

Wouldn't surprise me if we have a problem with our 2020/21 season-ticket too bearing in mind the start of next season maybe delayed.

Irish Ian
Manager
Manager

Post by Irish Ian » Thu May 21, 2020 7:25 am

I had the two Fulham tickets purchased.

Not sure what to do regarding refunds tbh.

If they offered me seats for next season( whenever the fans return) and we are in the Prem then I might just wait.

I havent renewed Gold membership either.

So many variables.
'We can wait for the next game with serenity'

'I am quite clear in my mind that one has to feel sincere love for those he leads, and if he doesn't feel it naturally, then he must learn how to feel it' Marcelo Bielsa

'Would he kill his granny to win a match?' Bobby Collins

1964white

Post by 1964white » Thu May 21, 2020 12:38 pm

Following on from our statement last week regarding club credit or refund options for match ticket & season ticket holders (including hospitality guests), we can now provide a further update.

Phase One:
Time scale: Estimated within the next two to three weeks

During phase one, fans who have purchased individual match tickets and official club coach travel tickets for our away fixtures at Cardiff City and Blackburn Rovers, will have the face value of their tickets automatically refunded.

The Club will also process refunds for those who have bought general admission or hospitality tickets for our Centenary game against Bayern Munich.

Refunds will be automatically issued onto the payment card that was used during the purchasing process. Those fans who purchased tickets via any other payment method will be contacted by the club’s ticket office.

Supporters who are entitled to refunds in Phase One do not need to take any further action, you will be automatically refunded. Please do not email the Club's ticket office with refund enquiries during this period. Please note, refunds will be processed game by game and the refunds will appear on your account as per the face value of each individual ticket as opposed to the total value of your original transaction.

Phase Two:
Timescale: Estimated communication within the next four weeks

The Club will contact all of those supporters by email who have purchased individual match tickets for our games with Fulham and Luton Town at Elland Road and offer them four options. As well as the option of a refund, the four options will include a Matchday bundle which we will finalise once we have confirmed dates for a potential return to play.

Supporters are advised to check that their email and personal contact details are fully up to date on their ticketing account https://www.lufc.talent-sport.co.uk/Pag ... Login.aspx

Our hospitality team will make contact with all of their customers who have purchased hospitality packages on a match by match basis for the remaining five home fixtures to confirm their options.

Phase Three:
Timescale: Estimated communication within the next four weeks

During the third phase, the club will contact and provide various options for all:

General admission 2019/20 Season ticket holders
2019/20 Away season ticket holders
2019/20 Seasonal hospitality guests
Once again we would like to thank all of our fans for their patience and support during this difficult period. Stay safe. MOT.

1964white

Re: Leeds United Season Ticket Update - Good News!

Post by 1964white » Thu May 21, 2020 12:49 pm

Well done Leeds

I believe LUFC are one of the first clubs (maybe the first) to offer fans refunds

My bank balance keeps growing & growing as apart from the normal bills I'm not sending any dosh :)

rich_leeds64
Manager
Manager
Twitter: @richleeds64

Post by rich_leeds64 » Sat May 23, 2020 3:05 pm

1964white wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 12:49 pm
Well done Leeds

I believe LUFC are one of the first clubs (maybe the first) to offer fans refunds

My bank balance keeps growing & growing as apart from the normal bills I'm not sending any dosh :)
That’s good at least I’ll get £122 out of my £127 (£1 per ticket booking fee) back.
Regarding spending, I haven’t spent anything in a shop for weeks as all our food is delivered from one of the big supermarkets as and when we can get a delivery slot, there’s also local greengrocers and a deli that are doing deliveries. You do realise how much you spend on going out socially or day trips and just going to work buying lunch.

1964white

Post by 1964white » Sat May 23, 2020 3:58 pm

rich_leeds64 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:05 pm
That’s good at least I’ll get £122 out of my £127 (£1 per ticket booking fee) back.
Regarding spending, I haven’t spent anything in a shop for weeks as all our food is delivered from one of the big supermarkets as and when we can get a delivery slot, there’s also local greengrocers and a deli that are doing deliveries. You do realise how much you spend on going out socially or day trips and just going to work buying lunch.
Jill & I discussing today tarting the house up with new furniture/accessories with the money we're accumulating

Advertisment