How long you can keep a doughnut before it goes stale?

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: How long you can keep a doughnut before it goes stale?

Post by Kennyb41 »

BobHirst wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:16 pm But I miss him so much. :verysad:
Jeez that's a long time Bobby, 50 years, do you think i'll be the same about Bert.

Nah, i won't last another 50 years, 'll make the most of the time i've got left.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
BobHirst
Manager
Manager

Post by BobHirst »

Kennyb41 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:43 pm Jeez that's a long time Bobby, 50 years, do you think i'll be the same about Bert.

Nah, i won't last another 50 years, 'll make the most of the time i've got left.
OK then. Here's the deal. I'll try really hard to remember to come back on here in 2072. If you are still here moaning about how Bielsa shouldn't have been fired and Jessie should never have been hired then PM me and let's get together and I'll buy you a couple of beer.s You can then tell me how we would have won the Universe Premier League much more than Jessie's 7 times if Bielsa was still in charge and you can bring diagrams and show me what I've been missing all these years. :beer: :beer:
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

weasel wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:59 am I will have to try freezing them next time. The trouble then though is having to wait for one to defrost when you want one straightaway! i definitely think I could be one of those people who drop dead on the football pitch and everyone says, "He looked so healthy!"
They defrost very quickly weasel....
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

BobHirst wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:56 pm OK then. Here's the deal. I'll try really hard to remember to come back on here in 2072. If you are still here moaning about how Bielsa shouldn't have been fired and Jessie should never have been hired then PM me and let's get together and I'll buy you a couple of beer.s You can then tell me how we would have won the Universe Premier League much more than Jessie's 7 times if Bielsa was still in charge and you can bring diagrams and show me what I've been missing all these years. :beer: :beer:
I like the beers thought.
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)