The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Wednesday 19th January) - Leeds have £15m bid rejected for USA international Brenden Aaronso

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Wednesday 19th January) - Leeds have £15m bid rejected for USA international Brenden Aar

Post by Chilli D »

whiteswan wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:16 pm Hope other teams scouts weren't watching as well Chilli, I would hate the deal to get hijacked :roll:

How are you and your family feeling by the way?
I'm on day 9 of isolation and still testing positive Swannie although I feel pretty much okay now. So I have one more day to go and then I don't have to isolate any more.
My wife and daughter have remained negative throughout.
Thank you for asking.
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Wednesday 19th January) - Leeds have £15m bid rejected for USA international Brenden Aar

Post by 1964white »

Chilli D wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:27 pm I'm on day 9 of isolation and still testing positive Swannie although I feel pretty much okay now. So I have one more day to go and then I don't have to isolate any more.
My wife and daughter have remained negative throughout.
Thank you for asking.
Good news for you Chilli :tup:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

weasel wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:04 pm I have heard that you are a man of very few words when you have these 'encounters.' We all know what a 69 is but Stuart now knows what a 64 is. Dare I ask was this 'encounter' prior to Stuart's injuries?
Stuart, Gaetano & Liam were stood behind us buying a coffee at Woodall services on our journey south, all three were heading to the game, unavailable due to injuries.

Three nice blokes, what struck me most was how thin they were, their legs were like mine :lol:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:51 pm He is a little as he's often grouped with those players that have the tag "only Championship players" we get so often here. Personally I think Dallas is as good as any player in the division and not just him but his equals in Ayling, Harrison and Bamford ...
None of our first-team players are championship players.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Ellandback1 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:13 pm Yer cheeky git :)

To be fair, around 8-10,000 people read the Breakfast Debate each week, and there are a lot of fans who are not as up to date with Leeds Utd affairs, plus Dallas has received quite a bit of criticism this season! :angel:
Carry on the good work, Matt :tup:

This site would be dead & gone if not for certain people.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Chilli D wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:17 am Stuart Dallas is our modern day Paul Madeley. That's the highest accolade I can pay him.
Definitely the highest compliment you could pay Dallas :tup:
hector

Post by hector »

1964white wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:40 pm Stuart, Gaetano & Liam were stood behind us buying a coffee at Woodall services on our journey south, all three were heading to the game, unavailable due to injuries.

Three nice blokes, what struck me most was how thin they were, their legs were like mine :lol:
Leave it out.....

They could never play football with pipe cleaners for legs!! :P :P

:) :)
1964white

Post by 1964white »

hector wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:31 pm Leave it out.....

They could never play football with pipe cleaners for legs!! :P :P

:) :)
More like chicken legs :lol:

Seriously, when you are close up to them, there's nothing on footballers nowadays.

Bielsa's boys run so much, they are as thin as a lath.