Bielsa bemoans poor finishing.

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
rab_rant

Re: Bielsa bemoans poor finishing.

Post by rab_rant »

Talking about the inability to deliver good crosses into the box it was noticeable in the last game that rather than sending in highballs they were playing it along the ground and twice there were shots on target straight from corners.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Aussieleeds
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Aussieleeds »

Scoobychief wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:31 am Today huge test and a yard stick for the rest of the season, its all about how the players respond now to this defeat, first half against wolves dominated without really threating the goal. second half wolves were far more slick than us and opened us up on a few occasion and could have had more.
Villa tonight are on a high grealish will be a real threat and so too will barkley and this game will be won by the team with the best midfield tonight, we never strenghtened in that area when we should have done so, its all very well running down the wing all day long if you cant find the killer passes, i think eventually raphiha will be a regular as soon as he get up to speed. bamford worries me because he needs a few chances to get a goal, rather have rodrigo as striker and bamford behind him if bielsa has to play both. but tonight will teach us a lot about how we will perform in this league. hoping we can win this but doubting it.
.... and the verdict is in.
Scoobychief
Manager
Manager

Post by Scoobychief »

never expected a result like that. magnificent result
Fridge
First Team
First Team

Post by Fridge »

Sublime hat trick from Bamford.

That third goal was world class. Second was excellent and the first was a proper striker’s goal.

6 goals in 6 games in the PL for Bamford. You wouldn’t have believed that last season.
gessa

Post by gessa »

Fridge wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:57 am Sublime hat trick from Bamford.

That third goal was world class. Second was excellent and the first was a proper striker’s goal.

6 goals in 6 games in the PL for Bamford. You wouldn’t have believed that last season.
I think he has exceeded all our expectations tbh. The third should have been defended much better but take nothing away from the finish, it was excellent, kept a very cool head too.
Fridge
First Team
First Team

Post by Fridge »

gessa wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:07 am I think he has exceeded all our expectations tbh. The third should have been defended much better but take nothing away from the finish, it was excellent, kept a very cool head too.
Feels like nobody deserves this more.

From watching his recent interviews it looks like confidence has been a big issue for Bamford in the past. Have to say he puts 100% in every week and it’s paying off.

Has a brilliant attitude off the pitch too, always doing loads for charity and plays Call of Duty online with fans every week.

Also said last night that he was gonna give his hat-trick match ball to his dad, class touch.
gessa

Post by gessa »

Fridge wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:15 am Feels like nobody deserves this more.

From watching his recent interviews it looks like confidence has been a big issue for Bamford in the past. Have to say he puts 100% in every week and it’s paying off.

Has a brilliant attitude off the pitch too, always doing loads for charity and plays Call of Duty online with fans every week.

Also said last night that he was gonna give his hat-trick match ball to his dad, class touch.
He's at an age where strikers come into their best form generally, confidence is a big part of any strikers game and he should be full of it now, I think he will continue to frustrate but hopefully this will become less and less. Tbf, there are probably only a few strikers who's fans are happy with, I'm most could do better.
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

Ming's needs lesson's in intimidation :lol: ... when a man react's and scores two against you like Bamford did...You are doing something wrong :lol:

Perfect response's from Paddy to Ming's...basicly ...FU, wear that... :lol: