FA Cup 5th Round Draw

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: FA Cup 3rd round draw

Post by 1964white »

gessa wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:55 pm That's a pisser.
Heidi won't be happy
gessa

Post by gessa »

1964white wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:35 pm Heidi won't be happy
If we get 9k again, then I was going to try and get a couple of tickets but they start back to school that day.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

gessa wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:11 pm If we get 9k again, then I was going to try and get a couple of tickets but they start back to school that day.
Sadly that day will put the mockers on many fans going especially as the majority have just returned to work & children back to school after the festive period
rich_leeds64
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @richleeds64

Post by rich_leeds64 »

8,000 tickets initially on sale via Away attendance tracker, prices range £26 for lower tier to £36.50 upper with hefty discounts for OAPs (Leon) £11.25 lower and £15 upper full details on official site
1964white

Post by 1964white »

rich_leeds64 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:53 pm 8,000 tickets initially on sale via Away attendance tracker, prices range £26 for lower tier to £36.50 upper with hefty discounts for OAPs (Leon) £11.25 lower and £15 upper full details on official site
I heard on Saturday that the initial ticket allocation would go on last seasons away tracker :-D those prices are a bonus, great value for an old codger like me.

I reckon with my coach fare (cheaper than club travel) the cost for my ticket/travel will be £40 or £45

Happy with that :-D
1964white

Post by 1964white »

1964white wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:35 pm Heidi won't be happy
Had a chat with Heidi at Huddersfield & she is able to make the Arsenal game
dtpderek
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by dtpderek »

Guys, only just joined the site as my son has always been a supporter. Circumstances mean I can take him to this game (never easy living in Scotland) but what's the chances of tickets going all the way down to just website members. I'm well aware I'm last in the queue but will all 8,000 be taken up?
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

dtpderek wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:55 am Guys, only just joined the site as my son has always been a supporter. Circumstances mean I can take him to this game (never easy living in Scotland) but what's the chances of tickets going all the way down to just website members. I'm well aware I'm last in the queue but will all 8,000 be taken up?
Welcome Derek,

Cant answer your question but welcome to the forum.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
gessa

Post by gessa »

dtpderek wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:55 am Guys, only just joined the site as my son has always been a supporter. Circumstances mean I can take him to this game (never easy living in Scotland) but what's the chances of tickets going all the way down to just website members. I'm well aware I'm last in the queue but will all 8,000 be taken up?

Welcome Derek.

I know gold members who don't think they will get a ticket, so not sure you have much of a chance going by that. If it was a Saturday or Sunday I would say your chances were nil but being a Monday night now, there may be a glimmer, as this will put some folk off because of work commitments etc...
dtpderek
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by dtpderek »

I see the sold out signs are up for upper AND lower tier, outstanding support although the downside is that I will have to focus on a game some other time.

Thanks for your responses.
Durly
First Team
First Team

Post by Durly »

gessa wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:59 am Welcome Derek.

I know gold members who don't think they will get a ticket, so not sure you have much of a chance going by that. If it was a Saturday or Sunday I would say your chances were nil but being a Monday night now, there may be a glimmer, as this will put some folk off because of work commitments etc...
I'm a Gold Member. Don't think I've much chance at all of getting a ticket. Mt best chance is probably in the home end somewhere, as I know a couple of ST holders at the Emirates.......
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Durly wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:33 am I'm a Gold Member. Don't think I've much chance at all of getting a ticket. My best chance is probably in the home end somewhere, as I know a couple of ST holders at the Emirates.......
Go for it Durly :tup:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Welcome Derek to MOT

Limited chances unfortunately :(
gessa

Post by gessa »

Durly wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:33 am I'm a Gold Member. Don't think I've much chance at all of getting a ticket. Mt best chance is probably in the home end somewhere, as I know a couple of ST holders at the Emirates.......
I'm a lucky fella, managed to get 2 today.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

gessa wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:41 pm I'm a lucky fella, managed to get 2 today.
Well done ges, hope it's a great day out for you :)
gessa

Post by gessa »

whiteswan wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:06 pm Well done ges, hope it's a great day out for you :)

Thank you Swannie.

Told my son he wouldn't be able to go as it's the first day back at school, his reply " what am I going to remember more dad a trip to the Emerates or double Geography first day back" ...he won.
paddy parrott
Manager
Manager

Post by paddy parrott »

Th0at a boy everyday a learning day. That goes for Dads too.
Come on you Whites .