KP signs new contract

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
lastofthejoedeacons
Ballboy
Ballboy

KP signs new contract

Post by lastofthejoedeacons »

Not sure how reliable the source is but should be confirmed in next 72 hours.
Buy out clause if not promoted this season
onemoreslogan
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: KP signs new contract

Post by onemoreslogan »

Good news if true. Curious to see the numbers.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Great news if this source is true, although I do know Kalvin doesn't want to leave his beloved boyhood club :-D
Jay
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Jay »

If true, it just emphasises how important this season is for Leeds. No promotion = no KP and, more than likely, no Bielsa next time either. Not to mention all the promising players coming through the under 23's, and the best first team players potentially being sold... That would surely mean many more seasons in the 2nd tier... This is the season.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Just the one source and from yesterday, I'm going to wait and see. Way to much disinformation out there both positive and negative for me to pay it much attention
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
lastofthejoedeacons
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by lastofthejoedeacons »

Jay wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:00 pm If true, it just emphasises how important this season is for Leeds. No promotion = no KP and, more than likely, no Bielsa next time either. Not to mention all the promising players coming through the under 23's, and the best first team players potentially being sold... That would surely mean many more seasons in the 2nd tier... This is the season.
I would imagine the buy out being around £20m so if he does decide to go that would have to be met.
Anyone heard the Roofe rumours to Rangers? That it wasn't Roofes agent touting him around, and that he wants to see his contract out and possibly leave on a free.
Brader
First Team
First Team

Post by Brader »

The roofe to rangers rumours were traced back to a fake twitter account with only a handful of followers.

Sky sports reporting spurs have made a second bid for Phillips - so I’m hoping he’s signed the new contract. I didnwonder yesterday if there was good news because radz had replied a bunch of smiley emojis to a fan made picture of Phillips
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Signing a new contract for us won't preclude a sale if it's a really good price
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"