Edoardo

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Edoardo

Post by whiteswan »

FA charge Leeds director Edoardo Cellino over comments made on social media. FA say "abusive" comments are an aggravated breach of rules as they included reference to disability
What next for our once great club... :duno:
Wolfetoneleeds
Manager
Manager

Edoardo

Post by Wolfetoneleeds »

These are the people running our club!!

How anyone can defend them is beyond me, "let's not try to hound them out, instead find someone with money to take us over" is completely laughable!!
We need to rally to show we actually give a damn about OUR club!
I want these scum out!!!
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Edoardo

Post by John in Louisiana »

Wolfetoneleeds wrote:These are the people running our club!!

How anyone can defend them is beyond me, "let's not try to hound them out, instead find someone with money to take us over" is completely laughable!!
I want these scum out!!!
I think the old Shane McGowan avatar would have been perfect here. What happened?
Wolfetoneleeds
Manager
Manager

Edoardo

Post by Wolfetoneleeds »

? Don't get you mate?

If you're on about Eduardo, he called a female fan, a fat whale and a spastic on Twitter
Crude
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Crude »

Edoardo should be sacked immediately and set to swab the decks of daddy's yacht. w**ker.
RIP Twiggster, March 5, 2023

Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000

Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
bobly
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by bobly »

He is just a silly little boy, mind you his dad's a prat and so he takes after him the lunatics have taken over the asylum
Hi Marching On Together
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

bobly wrote:He is just a silly little boy, mind you his dad's a prat and so he takes after him the lunatics have taken over the asylum
This 'silly little boy' as you so affectionately call him has once again tarnished the reputation of our once great club! I am sick and tired of all this bullshit!! I was there in the sixties, seventies when 'The Don' built our fantastic reputation, working hard, winning endless titles, cups etc etc. We are now a laughing stock! Don't give me the silly boy routine! He is an absolute and utter ++++ !!!!! ( the fact that I am a lady, and that what I really wanted to write would have got me banned from MOT.....
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

whiteswan wrote: This 'silly little boy' as you so affectionately call him has once again tarnished the reputation of our once great club! I am sick and tired of all this bullshit!! I was there in the sixties, seventies when 'The Don' built our fantastic reputation, working hard, winning endless titles, cups etc etc. We are now a laughing stock! Don't give me the silly boy routine! He is an absolute and utter ++++ !!!!! ( the fact that I am a lady, and that what I really wanted to write would have got me banned from MOT.....
We don't often see you showing so much emotion Swan :wink:

Everything about our club sickens me right now, that's why I'll be taking a break from it all come the end of the season
Durly
First Team
First Team

Post by Durly »

Everything about this club yells "circus" and "freakshow" and has done for a good while now. I'm sick and tired of hearing myself whinge about it. Unless there is a change of ownership and (just as important) an absolute sea change in how the whole club is run, then we are well and truly screwed forever. The very best we can hope for is to cling on to our Championship status through more years of lower-mid table mediocrity, the worst = a freefall down the divisions a la Portsmouth.

If there is anyone out there who still can't see how utterly rotten to the core this administration is then I completely despair. As I've said before, clubs like Middlesbrough, Hull and even bloody Huddersfield are laughing at our incompetence and stupidity.

Leon, I know that making the decision to take a step back must really hurt you but I can completely understand your point of view. There is only a certain amount of time that an administration can treat its fans (or "customers" as many would call us) like absolute s*** before we walk away.

Edoardo Cellino's behaviour is a mere microcosm which encapsulates the lunacy of these people that are flushing the good name of our club down the s*** shute.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Durly wrote:
Leon, I know that making the decision to take a step back must really hurt you but I can completely understand your point of view. There is only a certain amount of time that an administration can treat its fans (or "customers" as many would call us) like absolute s*** before we walk away.
Thanks mate it certainly does hurt, I feel like something has died inside of me

I'll see the rest of the season out, more a loyalty thing to our SC & the Griffin SC Branch whom i travel to away games with. After the Preston it's time for me to take a break & regather my thoughts or should i say my sanity
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

1964white wrote:
We don't often see you showing so much emotion Swan :wink:

Everything about our club sickens me right now, that's why I'll be taking a break from it all come the end of the season
I agree on both points 64. It was just that enough is enough for me. I was so angry that once again our top brass are dragging our name through the mud! (My rant certainly wasn't aimed at bobly but at that idiot Eduardo)
I too, am sickened at what is happening... :(
Wolfetoneleeds
Manager
Manager

Edoardo

Post by Wolfetoneleeds »

1964white wrote:
Thanks mate it certainly does hurt, I feel like something has died inside of me

I'll see the rest of the season out, more a loyalty thing to our SC & the Griffin SC Branch whom i travel to away games with. After the Preston it's time for me to take a break & regather my thoughts or should i say my sanity
You getting a membership next year? That's all I'll be doing, doing more aways, killing me that I'm having to let go of what we built in the south! But no other choice
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Wolfetoneleeds wrote: You getting a membership next year? That's all I'll be doing, doing more aways, killing me that I'm having to let go of what we built in the south! But no other choice
Probably Wolfie

Hopefully can obtain tickets for Villa, Newcastle & Norwich (if the Canaries are relegated). Would plan a few days in Norfolk & Northumbria for the latter two, I'll be in a better financial position to do so if i'm not attending three games a week :-D
danhirons
Manager
Manager

Post by danhirons »

Wolfetoneleeds wrote:These are the people running our club!!

I want these scum out!!!
let's not try to hound them out, instead find someone with money to take us over - is not defending cellino?

what's the point in forcing them out if then we get taken over by someone just as bad...or even worse?

ken bates ---> gfh etc.
gessa

Post by gessa »

danhirons wrote:
let's not try to hound them out, instead find someone with money to take us over - is not defending cellino?

what's the point in forcing them out if then we get taken over by someone just as bad...or even worse?

ken bates ---> gfh etc.
Problem being who is going to buy if the reported figures of £50 - 60Mil are correct, the squad is worth what £20mil , so what is the other £30 - 40 mil for?
Unless he takes a loss on his investment he'll be here for the foreseeable future. He paid well over the odds for us and will struggle to get it back barring us getting promoted which is going to take a lot more investment. We'll be going round in circles for years to come.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

gessa wrote:Problem being who is going to buy if the reported figures of £50 - 60Mil are correct, the squad is worth what £20mil , so what is the other £30 - 40 mil for?
Unless he takes a loss on his investment he'll be here for the foreseeable future. He paid well over the odds for us and will struggle to get it back barring us getting promoted which is going to take a lot more investment. We'll be going round in circles for years to come.

and that's his decision to make...not ours, 2 ways to do it...sell off everything he can first then the club for whatever and leave taking a loss or get us in the premiership...the third option is he gets paid off and the forth option is administration. I'm voting for option 2 while hoping for option 3...
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411

Post by lufc1304 »

faaip wrote:and that's his decision to make...not ours, 2 ways to do it...sell off everything he can first then the club for whatever and leave taking a loss or get us in the premiership...the third option is he gets paid off and the forth option is administration. I'm voting for option 2 while hoping for option 3...
The only 2 palatable options, faaip, but we're currently a mile off 2 and for 3 to happen, someone with a shedload of money needs to feel they can do business with the volatile Cellino. Breath not held.....
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
Durly
First Team
First Team

Post by Durly »

lufc1304 wrote:The only 2 palatable options, faaip, but we're currently a mile off 2 and for 3 to happen, someone with a shedload of money needs to feel they can do business with the volatile Cellino. Breath not held.....
There's not a cat in hell's chance that we'll get promoted under Cellino. I'm certain of that.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

probably right, and tbh I don't think the odds improve under new ownership for a while especially if we have to sell to survive. Something that is more likely than not if we're bought on the cheap
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Crude
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Crude »

Durly wrote:There's not a cat in hell's chance that we'll get promoted under Cellino. I'm certain of that.
I think we will get promoted with Cellino. Has the money for very reasonable investment in players. Just needs to fine-tune which players and more importantly get the right coach/manager in and stick with that person. As he has found out, Italian football is a world different to English football, in terms of what is required for promotion, squad, and personnel investments. Glass half-full with Cellino atm.
RIP Twiggster, March 5, 2023

Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000

Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011