font colour?

For all your technical help queries. Ideas and suggestions for improvement also welcome.
LUFCRACE
Manager
Manager
Twitter: lufcrace

font colour?

Post by LUFCRACE »

For a few weeks now, the 'mark forums read' line on the forums index page is showing up as white and is thus not visible - only just got round to mentioning it, sorry. you been tinkering, Adam?
BRING BACK BRADDERS

International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Re: font colour?

Post by HarryofOz »

Thanks Anna

I didn't realise that the colour had changed. I thought that the option had been taken away for some reason

I too have been meaning to mention ti, but kept forgetting.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Post by YorkshireSquare »

Yes, I pressed a big button, you know the type, one that says 'Do not press' on it and the style sheet for the form got totally reset. I've fixed quite a lot of it but there is still a couple of things to do, I'm struggling to find the entry for the particular text you mention.
LUFCRACE
Manager
Manager
Twitter: lufcrace

Post by LUFCRACE »

Ah! They're dangerous them buttons... :lol:
BRING BACK BRADDERS

International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth