Marko...WHY ?

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
MeeTa
Manager
Manager
Twitter: @EirikOstrem

Re: Marco...WHY ?

Post by MeeTa »

what thread is the abuse? i cant find it
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Wolfetoneleeds wrote:64 what's happend to riot has he left!!!!
I'm afraid so Wolfe
CSA
First Team
First Team

Post by CSA »

Kinell MOT goes all WACCOE....Whatever next, grow a pair Riot, you are a Belle Isle boy like me, you might be a miserable old scrote who supports Bates but i would still love to meet you and buy you a pint !!!
gessa

Post by gessa »

1964white wrote:
If Ges & GW warned Marco they must have thought he was OTT....surely mods don't warn posters on the manner of their posts
The time I asked him to calm it down , was before I became a mod and he made a reply to Bakerboy which I thought was out of order, I actually agreed with his point but not the way he put it over, GW didn't warn him just told him he was wrong in calling Riot an internet Troll as he is far from it, don't get me wrong mate like I've said before he is heavy handed with his approach but aggressive posting isn't the only way to offend others, there have been no formal complaints made about marko but if he has offended and over stepped the mark then the correct way to deal with it is through admin, sorry but once again this is wrong
Wolfetoneleeds
Manager
Manager

Marco...WHY ?

Post by Wolfetoneleeds »

1964white wrote:
I'm afraid so Wolfe
Sorry but don't know what's happend 64 who's marko??
What's happend fella...
Silky
Manager
Manager

Post by Silky »

weasel wrote:
Hope Silky gets back to posting a lot more as we could all do with a bit of his optimism right now.
:lol:
you wont get any bloody optimism out of me, weasel mate... i cant remember disliking a manager as much as i dislike Neil Warnock..... poor signings, poor tactics, and an attitude of 'You need me more than i need you'....

Warnock can go f@ck himself.. :wink:

Beckford scores for Grayson's Huddersfield today to move them to in to the play off spots, too, which rubs salt in to the wounds from my point of view...

Only thing that's making me feel better today is that now, hopefully, when the new owners come in there's a chance that they'll give Colin the flick and bring in a young bloke with some fresh ideas that's willing to actually play the hand he's been dealt, rather than whinging and complaining and blaming everyone else... Solskjaer anyone?

i suspect Riot's decision to step away for a while probably has something to do with the fact that he's fed up with Warnock and is sick of explaining, rightfully, why the useless blunt c@#t is the worst thing that's happened to Leeds in a decade...
Side Before Self, Every Time
MeeTa
Manager
Manager
Twitter: @EirikOstrem

Post by MeeTa »

Silky wrote:
Solskjaer anyone?

Thats what ive been saying on here a little while now, i would LOVE to have Solskjaer as Leeds manager. I have 100% confidence he would do a fantastic job here, and would bring us up. The thought of it just makes me smile
Silky
Manager
Manager

Post by Silky »

MeeTa wrote:
Thats what ive been saying on here a little while now, i would LOVE to have Solskjaer as Leeds manager. I have 100% confidence he would do a fantastic job here, and would bring us up. The thought of it just makes me smile
yeah last time i was on you mentioned him so i googled and read up on his achievements as a manager so far and now i've got it in my head that he's the man for us...

Apparently spoke to Aston Villa and Bolton when they were after new managers, so you never know.... :tup:
yeboOAAAH
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by yeboOAAAH »

Gurj wrote:Leon, have to say very harsh and wrong to pin this on Marko.

WR is without Doubt LUFC through and through, but over several months he posted a lot of imflammatory posts, talking down to many posters in a very condescending " I am better than you " mode so in my opinion he gave as good as he got on the forum and therefore is, and pardon the pun, NOT whiter than white in terms of upsetting people on here.
People on this forum get far too upset far too easily. Everything is taken so personally here :duno:

I never much found anything wrong with what he said. Shame he's left, really.
dezzy
Manager
Manager

Post by dezzy »

Silky wrote:
:lol:
you wont get any bloody optimism out of me, weasel mate... i cant remember disliking a manager as much as i dislike Neil Warnock..... poor signings, poor tactics, and an attitude of 'You need me more than i need you'....

Warnock can go f@ck himself.. :wink:

Beckford scores for Grayson's Huddersfield today to move them to in to the play off spots, too, which rubs salt in to the wounds from my point of view...

Only thing that's making me feel better today is that now, hopefully, when the new owners come in there's a chance that they'll give Colin the flick and bring in a young bloke with some fresh ideas that's willing to actually play the hand he's been dealt, rather than whinging and complaining and blaming everyone else... Solskjaer anyone?

i suspect Riot's decision to step away for a while probably has something to do with the fact that he's fed up with Warnock and is sick of explaining, rightfully, why the useless blunt c@#t is the worst thing that's happened to Leeds in a decade...
Good to see you back posting Silky, keep it up, the forum could do with as many good posters as it can get with a good few leaving over the past few months, always enjoyed your posts and would be interested in reading your posts when you dont LOVE the manager :lol:
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

dezzy wrote: Good to see you back posting Silky, keep it up, the forum could do with as many good posters as it can get with a good few leaving over the past few months, always enjoyed your posts and would be interested in reading your posts when you dont LOVE the manager :lol:
I can only echo Dezzy sentiments....come back Silky :tup:
Silky
Manager
Manager

Re: Marko...WHY ?

Post by Silky »

you blokes just enjoyed disagreeing with me :lol:
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Post by becchio bear »

Silky wrote:you blokes just enjoyed disagreeing with me :lol:
Don't forget us girls :lol: I miss the underpant comments :wink: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
Silky
Manager
Manager

Post by Silky »

becchio bear wrote:
Don't forget us girls :lol: I miss the underpant comments :wink: :bear:
never mind the comments.... you miss the mental pictures

if only you could see me with my movember tache.... it's a beauty :lol:
joelufc20
First Team
First Team

Post by joelufc20 »

im not oppsoed to solskjaer but id like someone who is fresh, who was a clever footballer who knows how to play good football and most of all someone who doesnt sign journeymen and can bring in youth players.
REST IN PEACE GARY SPEED LEEDS UNITED LEGEND

[url}http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/gallery ... n-pictures[/url]
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Post by becchio bear »

joelufc20 wrote:im not oppsoed to solskjaer but id like someone who is fresh, who was a clever footballer who knows how to play good football and most of all someone who doesnt sign journeymen and can bring in youth players.
Who is this mythical person? :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
Kyle_5351
First Team
First Team

Post by Kyle_5351 »

becchio bear wrote:
Who is this mythical person? :bear:
You, BB.
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411

Post by lufc1304 »

joelufc20 wrote:im not oppsoed to solskjaer but id like someone who is fresh, who was a clever footballer who knows how to play good football and most of all someone who doesnt sign journeymen and can bring in youth players.
+ 1 :tup:

solskjaer does fit that bill, but would he come to Leeds? We're hardly the most welcoming or forgiving fans where the scum's concerned ( and rightly so!!). But I'd be happy if we took a punt on him.

Whomever it might be, and it's all hypothetical at this stage anyway, he needs to be young, progressive and understand that the ball should, for the most part, be on the grass and not in the air. Warnock is a dinosaur who thrashes about, blaming everyone bar Bin Laden for our ills, without once admitting any sort of culpability himself. Tw@t
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

haven't you just described Solskjear?
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
joelufc20
First Team
First Team

Post by joelufc20 »

im out of ideas but someone like edgar davids or clarence seedorf. poyet would be my primary choice but brighton have far much more ambition than us so he wouldnt come. most important though we need a super scout like that bloke at newcastle.
REST IN PEACE GARY SPEED LEEDS UNITED LEGEND

[url}http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/gallery ... n-pictures[/url]