Comfirmation of relegation.

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Jaydog
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Comfirmation of relegation.

Post by Jaydog »

I never worry about cost when I’m not paying.
Who gives a s**t if they’re loaded let them pay for a new manager. Just get a decent one and not another f**king American
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Plus if he is sacked it doesn't mean he'd get a lump sum. The contract can be paid out over the length of the deal, simply paying him his weekly wage for the duration of the contract (or come to a settlement whereby he wouldn't get the full amount but would get it in 1 lump sum).
As such if we sacked JM and hired an out of work manager then the only additional expense would be the salary of the new manager.
CHAPELALLMAN
Manager
Manager

Post by CHAPELALLMAN »

Tyzy wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:10 pm Happy days for Jesse if he does go,he'll be quids in
Indeed.
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

whiteswan wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:22 pm I said in Sept he should have gone pre world cup (Leon will back me up). The new coach would have had time to work with the players. What a shambles!
True Swany the man should have never been anywhere near our team in the first place
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
60sUnited
First Team
First Team

Post by 60sUnited »

Why oh why when looking for a Bielsa replacement would our management consider Marshe whose record indicated absolutely nothing special in inferior leagues ? And then employ him and actually expect him to suddenly come good in the most demanding league in the World......baffling !!
Carrick Dave
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Carrick Dave »

60sUnited wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:37 pm Why oh why when looking for a Bielsa replacement would our management consider Marshe whose record indicated absolutely nothing special in inferior leagues ? And then employ him and actually expect him to suddenly come good in the most demanding league in the World......baffling !!
I think Kenny can explain it 60s.... :lol:
Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

weasel wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:45 pm Plus if he is sacked it doesn't mean he'd get a lump sum. The contract can be paid out over the length of the deal, simply paying him his weekly wage for the duration of the contract (or come to a settlement whereby he wouldn't get the full amount but would get it in 1 lump sum).
As such if we sacked JM and hired an out of work manager then the only additional expense would be the salary of the new manager.
In the grand scheme of things, and the money swilling around (if only for PL survival), it’s somewhat irrelevant what we give him to get rid. Any self respecting bloke would go free of charge.

He won’t.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Jesse staying is confirmation of relegation.
BradWhite
First Team
First Team

Post by BradWhite »

Well he's gone now, does anyone know anything about a dressing room rift between some players and Marsch?
I'm think Harrison for one and the u-turn in his transfer?
Bongo1874
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Bongo1874 »

Won't be relegated I'll say it two years in a row.