What is the point of 49ers Enterprises?

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Re: What is the point of 49ers Enterprises?

Post by Cjay »

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dail ... ridge.html

Chelsea looking to redevelop Stamford Bridge but have admitted the current climate has made the UK "Uninvestable".
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Copied from the other forum.

An update from this morning's gathering as best I can.

@DJ Dan has already posted most of this should be unsurprising - but from my perspective at least tremendously exciting!

No flip - 100% 49ers group.
Complete ER rebuild to state-of-the-art. Other sites for a new build considered and rejected in favour of ER.
There will be large investment in the window (I think we're already seeing that) as there is - to state the obvious - a huge desire to avoid blowing a 200 million hole in the business plan through "the R word".
Likely completion in the summer - no clue why not now especially as transfer funds are greenlighted.
10 year plan and they are "all in".
Signed

King Cjay

Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

There is also new money involved.
Signed

King Cjay

Barlow Boy
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Barlow Boy »

Probably off thread a little bit, but pleased to see (although I didn’t doubt otherwise) that there is no desire to move away from ER.
Don’t cry because you said goodbye to your pet, smile because you said hello
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Cjay wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:41 am Copied from the other forum.

An update from this morning's gathering as best I can.

@DJ Dan has already posted most of this should be unsurprising - but from my perspective at least tremendously exciting!

No flip - 100% 49ers group.
Complete ER rebuild to state-of-the-art. Other sites for a new build considered and rejected in favour of ER.
There will be large investment in the window (I think we're already seeing that) as there is - to state the obvious - a huge desire to avoid blowing a 200 million hole in the business plan through "the R word".
Likely completion in the summer - no clue why not now especially as transfer funds are greenlighted.
10 year plan and they are "all in".
See I told you they weren't the problem! :) Looks like they've finally been allowed to invest :tup:
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

If true it might be good and exciting. MIGHT.

In the back (and front) of my mind is, i don't trust the Yanks, especially where business and money are involved.

Include the word 'football' and all i know is - the vast majority of them hate the game.

Then throw in 'venture capitalists'
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

SG90 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:01 am See I told you they weren't the problem! :) Looks like they've finally been allowed to invest :tup:
As a Raider fan, having the Niners own us is a bit Manure buying the Raiders but ok. I love the upside to this and as far as I know the Niners don't execute people on a regular basis ...Probably the best team in the NFC too this year. Whole forum should follow the playoffs ...

9.30 pm Saturday Seattle Seahawks in Santa Clara :tup:
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

SG90 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:01 am See I told you they weren't the problem! :) Looks like they've finally been allowed to invest :tup:
It's nice to see them finally getting there finger out :clap:

I'm cautiously optimistic now (proof of the pudding etc).

Aslong as they invest in the playing side (that was my main concern) , if they operate like Radz does nothing will ever change.

Apparently intend to make us the number 1 club in America (that will presumably take success on the pitch which in turn takes significant backing).

Jesse Marsch was 100% Orta's man, 49ers weren't keen.

Personally I would like to know the major players if and when the time comes, faceless investors, no thanks.

And I hope this new money is significant :)

Those 2 Aussies would be nice.
Signed

King Cjay

SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Why anyone thinks they want us to get relegated is beyond me. As I said before, they want to build and increase our "brand" and the only way that's possible is through on pitch success.

They aren't Citeh, Newcastle style sugar daddies, but I'm not sure we want that anyway as that's not our club.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

faaip wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:21 am As a Raider fan, having the Niners own us is a bit Manure buying the Raiders but ok. I love the upside to this and as far as I know the Niners don't execute people on a regular basis ...Probably the best team in the NFC too this year. Whole forum should follow the playoffs ...

9.30 pm Saturday Seattle Seahawks in Santa Clara :tup:
I'm not into the fooseball, but hope they win and it builds a winning mentality at Leeds :tup:
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

SG90 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:39 am Why anyone thinks they want us to get relegated is beyond me. As I said before, they want to build and increase our "brand" and the only way that's possible is through on pitch success.

They aren't Citeh, Newcastle style sugar daddies, but I'm not sure we want that anyway as that's not our club.
giphy-3.gif
giphy-3.gif (4.67 MiB) Viewed 516 times
Signed

King Cjay

Pullhard
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Pullhard »

Kennyb41 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:06 am
In the back (and front) of my mind is, i don't trust the Yanks, especially where business and money are involved.

Then throw in 'venture capitalists'
Maybe one or two generalisations in there !!!
Sockerist
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Sockerist »

Cjay wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:44 pm Personally think the 49ers need to come out and say what there plans are.

At the moment they are just a minority shareholder who haven't invested in LUFC since arriving.

What is there plan?
What is there goal?
Where is the money coming from?
Do they have money for capital or just share buying?
For me, this comment captures the essential point.

As far as I am aware (I am happy to stand corrected if anybody knows better), neither major owner of the club has issued communications that would address your questions. That is unacceptable. I doubt it would be acceptable in a major non-football business, and Leeds United is not a corner shop.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Cjay wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:43 amgiphy-3.gif
Yeah I hate that word too, but unfortunately it's where football is headed :sick:
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Sockerist wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:27 am For me, this comment captures the essential point.

As far as I am aware (I am happy to stand corrected if anybody knows better), neither major owner of the club has issued communications that would address your questions. That is unacceptable. I doubt it would be acceptable in a major non-football business, and Leeds United is not a corner shop.
Sockerist, do you mind if i ask what your problem was with the other forum that has about 6 members ?

And 4 of them are bigoted cants led by 2 main bigoted bastards with approx 8 alias each ?

I find your contribution here worth reading and not skimming past like some posts, i'm presuming the main dickheads over there would not appreciate someone like you challenging them coz you'd leave them for dead?
Not dependent on Google, the www or 'stats' - Just a guy that puts his eyes to full use on the beautiful game :geek:

;@)
Kennyb41
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Kennyb41 »

Pullhard wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:09 am Maybe one or two generalisations in there !!!
Yeah should've been more specific, 99% of em, i find the likes of Paul and his honesty very welcome.

Or perhaps better put another way, that number 1 cant in the world - the likes of the Donald Trump supporters, albeit that's not 99% but you might get my drift.

Think Capital riot lot.

Also think, Lindsay Graham, Jim Jordan (cant No,2) and the whole of those ultra right wings bastards that caused that voting fracas the other night for house speaker, whom apparently presume the whole planet was put here just for Yanks.

Shot at birth springs to mind, if that isn't too strong a term ;-)

;@)
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

SG90 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:39 am Why anyone thinks they want us to get relegated is beyond me. As I said before, they want to build and increase our "brand" and the only way that's possible is through on pitch success.

Speak for thi self lad. I want world domination like Dr Evil. Holds little finger to mouth.
1corvus1
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by 1corvus1 »

Is this forum about leeds or a sounding board for the extreme left
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

1corvus1 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:42 pm Is this forum about leeds or a sounding board for the extreme left
Have you not been paying attention? We've established we don't play with a lot of width
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
1corvus1
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by 1corvus1 »

faaip wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:09 pm Have you not been paying attention? We've established we don't play with a lot of width